Chapter 3: Party Attacks

✘ ✘ ✘

✘ ✘ ✘

Allison didn't take too long having to get ready for the party. She left her hair alone, just brushing a hand through it, before putting on her dark skinny jeans with a couple rips in them, and put on a cute red leather jacket over her tanktop. She wore boots with slight heels, and had her phone in her back pocket, along with what she called her 'emergency cash' in her front pocket, which was just a 20 dollar bill.

She had already picked up Jacob from his house before driving them down to the falls, the car ride being filled with the two just loudly singing along to songs that he played. But by the time they actually got to the party, the two had split up after saying that they'd meet up later, and Allison made her way over to Elena and Bonnie.

"Just admit it." Bonnie told Elena, who hid a smile, shrugging. "Okay, so, he's a little pretty."

The young brunette instantly knew who they were talking about, causing her to roll her eyes as she took a sip of the beer she had grabbed before going to them. But then Bonnie adds, "He has that romantic novel stare. Piercing your very soul." Causing the three to begin laughing.

"Where is Stefan, anyways?" Allison spoke up, glancing around, before looking back to her sister who shrugged. "I don't know." But then the older girl looked towards their best friend. "Bonnie you tell us, you're the psychic."

"Right. I forgot." Bonnie smiles, "Okay, just give me a sec. Grams said I need to concentrate."

"Wait." Elena says, and Allison added, already knowing. "You need a crystal ball."

Elena then picks up an empty beer bottle, handing it to Bonnie with a wide smile. "Tada."

Bonnie shakes her head, smiling as she takes it, but once her hand touches Elena's, she froze and quickly pulled away. Allison looked over her best friend confused, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Bonnie?"

She didn't answer for a moment, so Elena spoke. "What?"

"That was weird." She finally spoke, seeming confused and shocked. "When I touched you, I saw a crow."

"What?" Elena asked again, this time her voice was more strained while her face seemed to pale, especially when Bonnie added. "A black crow... there was fog... a man."

"Wait," Allison looked at her, the younger girl's mind immediately going to her drawing. "Did you say fog and a man?"

"I'm drunk." Bonnie quickly claims, realizing the looks on the Gilberts' faces. "It's the drinking. There's nothing psychic about it, okay. I'm gonna go get a refill."

"Okay." Elena numbly nods, but Allison quickly turned towards where she had left. "Wait- Bon- Bonnie!"

She kept walking, ignoring Allison, causing her to let out a huff before turning back around, her and Elena jumping when they saw Stefan there. Allison had let out a startled noise, before dramatically placing her hand over her chest. "Jesus. Why do you do that?"