Chapter 15: Unwell

✘ ✘ ✘

 ✘ ✘ ✘

The first thing that Allison woke up to, was pain. The second thing, was hearing Damon talking. "Klaus is trying to send us a message. He wants us to find Stefan, who stole his coffins, full of his dead family members."

Allison bit her tongue as she brought a hand up to cover her stomach, slowly opening her eyes as she heard her sister's voice. "Coffins?"

"Yep! So, all we have to do is find four coffins and voilà! No one else on your family's Christmas list needs to die!" Damon throws his arms out, but that caused Jeremy to stand up while shaking his head, "Wait. That's your big plan? To steal back four dead originals so this evil hybrid doesn't kill me and everyone else we know?"

"You got a better idea?" Damon turns to him, and Jeremy practically shouts. "Yeah!" Then he throws his arms out, "Let's get the hell outta here. Pack our bags and go."

"Jeremy, calm down." Allison grunted out as she began sitting up, feeling strands of hair sticking to the sides of her face because of sweat, but that caused him to throw an arm out towards her. "No, I'm not gonna calm down! Alli, look at yourself. Every day you seem to almost die." Then he looked around at each of them, "This happens every time, no matter what we do! Get on my case about school and work- Who cares? None of us are gonna make it out of this town alive."

Allison shook her head, gritting her teeth as she begins to get up, ignoring the pain to try to move to stop Jeremy, but he had already stormed off to his room. So, the girl sighed and leaned against the wall, looking towards Damon. "Klaus said he wants his family back? The same family that he's been lugging around in four coffins?"

Damon nods, and Allison let out a breath, running a hand over her face as she remembered the nightmare she had. Maybe the witches were trying to warn her or threaten her, or both.

"So, if he wants his family back-" Elena begins, but Damon cuts her off while shaking his head. "No. No, I know what you're thinking and the answer is no."

"If we give him Rebekah-" Elena quickly tries, but Damon stops her. "Yeah, then Klaus un-daggers her- first thing she does, is kill you! Frying pan, fire. Not an option!"

Allison watched them, before closing her eyes due to the dizziness that washed over her, as her hand was placed on her stomach, feeling the bandage. She started to slide down the wall a bit as she ignored Damon and Elena arguing, until she almost jumped when Klaus's voice rang through her head. "If you want the pain to go away, then all you have to do is ask, love."

"I'd rather die then to take your blood."

✘ ✘ ✘

It was a bit later when Allison had woken up from getting some more rest, and she looked around, seeing that everyone was gone.

The girl slowly sat up and placed a hand on her stomach again, as she then carefully got to her feet, wanting to go get a glass of water. But when she goes to take a step, Allison would have fallen if someone hadn't caught her. Scott helped her back onto the couch, "You should be resting."