Chapter 12: The Petrova Sisters

✘ ✘ ✘

 ✘ ✘ ✘

"Okay, you have to understand that I only know what I picked up over the years, and I don't know what's true and what's not true. That's the problem with all this vampire crap. But Klaus, I know, is real." Rose explains, Allison kept her eyes on the British vampire. Allison had been watching her carefully ever since she got here, and Rose seemed to give Allison a glare every now and then, which Allison usually just scowled at.

Allison had been at the boarding house when Rose showed up, since Damon and Stefan both thought that she would be safer there with her current aching ankle and bandaged shoulder that had a vampire bite under it. Which also meant the young girl hadn't been out to seen anyone yet. Thankfully though, Elena had brought over clothes when Stefan called her, so Allison wasn't stick in the blood stained dress anymore. And Allison had refused Damon's blood to heal up her wounds since her banshee mark was still burning, and she didn't really feel like having another headache anytime soon.

Elena then questioned Rose. "Who is he?"

"He's one of the Originals. He's a legend." Damon answers her question, and Stefan adds. "From the first generation of vampires."

"Like Elijah?" Elena asks and Rose sighs out a bit annoyed. "No. Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus. He's a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal."

"Klaus is known to be the oldest." Stefan adds in and Elena nods. "Okay, so, you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time, is coming after me?"

"Yes." Rose said at the same time Stefan shook his head. "No."

"What their saying is, I mean, if what she's saying is true-" Damon said, but Rose cut him off. "Which it is-" He cuts her off, "And she's not just saying it so we don't kill her-" She cuts him off again, "Which I'm not-" He does it to her again, "Then we're looking at a solid... maybe."

"Look, Elijah is dead, right? So, no one else even knows that you exist." Stefan tries reassuring Elena, but then Rose adds in. "Not that you know of."

"That's not helping." Damon sends her a look, and Stefan tries again with Elena. "Look, I've never met anyone whose laid eyes on him. And we're talking about centuries of truth mixed with fiction. We don't know what's real. For all we know, he could've just been made up for some stupid bedtime story."

"He's real, and he doesn't give up." Rose looked between them all. "If he wants something, he gets it. If you're not afraid of Klaus, then you're an idiot."

"Well," Allison finally stood up, "Then I guess I'm an idiot because I'm not scared of him."

"Well, not all of us can be little hunter banshee like you are." Rose spits out bitterly and Allison glared at the vampire, about to snap back at her, but that's when Damon stepped between them while looking towards Rose. "You've made your point."