Chapter 1: I'm Not Giving Up

✘ ✘ ✘

 ✘ ✘ ✘

"You're gonna go deal with Damon?" Allison spoke into her new burner phone, as she walked around some motel that Klaus compelled her to stay at while him and Stefan went to torture some poor werewolf. She heard him sigh on the other end, "He won't stop searching and he's getting too close."

"They're only looking for you." Allison took a swing of the flask she always had on her now. "I'm dead, remember?"

Another sigh left Stefan's lips as he took note of the slight slur in her words. "I hid your flask before I left. How did you already find it?"

"Welp.." Allison giggled slightly as she looked around the room. "There's only so many places you can hide things in this crap room."

"What are you doing?" He questioned her, and Allison glanced at the gun in her hand, which was a gold and black one that she got when they first left Mystic Falls. She was twirling it around on her finger with a shrug, even though he couldn't hear her. "..nothing."

"Make good choice." He said, sounding like an overprotective brother, and Allison rolled her eyes as she muttered. "Always." But before he hung up, she quickly added. "But on your way back, can you pick me up some coffee. I'm probably gonna have a small hangover."

"A small hangover?" He asked, not believing her, before sighing. "Just make sure that you don't hurt yourself. Again."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." And with that, she hung up.

Allison shoved the phone in her pocket, before taking another swing of the flask then tossed it onto the bed. The brunette then went over to the table she had some of her things on, and dropped her gun on it before picking up a throwing knife that she also had. The young banshee had definitely stocked up on weapons that she carried around in a bag, which was also used to carry around some clothes and a journal. The bag wasn't that big, which was fine for her things, since apparently traveling around and not staying some place for more than a week, you learn to only keep the necessary things.

The brunette twirled the knife between her fingers as she looked up, before tilting her head a bit at the very worn out dart board on the wall that didn't actually have any darts and that the owners of the building probably just put up to try and add some decorations. She stepped back, her legs wobbly before she lifted up the knife and threw.

The knife lodged itself right besides the bullseye, and Allison moved over to grab the flask and took a swing of it as she moved back over and took another throwing knife, since she had three. She then looked up and just because she had been stuck in the room for hours, and she was beyond bored, Allison decided to try this one with her eyes closed. Another swing of the whiskey in her flask, and she threw the knife.

Allison opened her eyes and saw that the knife landed right next to the board, so she then grabbed the last knife and closed her eyes. Everything swayed around her, but Allison still lifted her arm up and threw, but upon hearing a crashing noise, Allison's eyes shot open as she saw that this time, the knife had taken out a vase that had been on the counter.