Chapter 40: I Promise

✘ ✘ ✘

 ✘ ✘ ✘

"This dress hurts." Elena whined and Allison grunted in agreement as she she looked at herself in the mirror. Jenna just chuckled at them, "Suck it in, babes."

Jenna was helping Elena with her hair, makeup, and dress after she had already helped Allison with her's.

Allison examined herself in the mirror. She was wearing the heeled, tied up boots. Along with this different ear hat that had a feather attacked to the back. She honestly didn't see the reason to actually wear that, but it was the outfit that got picked out for her. Her hair was also lightly curled along with her natural waves, and slightly pulled back with these really pretty bobby-pins.

Then she looked down at the dress, which didn't look like much, but was currently suffocating her. It was a really pretty evergreen color that had a white underneath that showed in layers. Jenna had also done this light layer of a darker red lipstick, and natural color eyeshadow with some green thrown in there to match the dress.

Allison glanced over at Elena, and honestly, they definitely looked like sisters. Which also confused her due to recent information, which was that they weren't actually related by blood... then again, Allison had no idea who her father was and she had no idea who this Rosetta was.

When Jenna left the two, Allison smiled as she put on her best accent. "You look beautiful, darling."

"Why thank you." Elena laughs with her own little accent. "And you look lovely, darling." They both laughed and curtsied each other. Elena then hooks arms with Allison. "Come, darling little sister, let's go find the boys."

The younger brunette laughed as they headed outside, only unhooking arms the moment they realized that they actually had to lift the dresses up a bit to actually walk. The two looked around until their eyes landed on Stefan and Damon, both boys frozen and speechless when they saw the girls. They were shocked that Elena did look exactly like Katherine now... but they were also shocked at how much Allison looked like Rosetta.

✘ ✘ ✘

"Say cheese!" Allison laughed as Bonnie gets the camera ready, but before she could snap the photo, Caroline stops her and looks at Matt. "Wait, hide your cast. It's not era appropriate."

"Seriously?" He chuckles but gives in, moving so that he was able to hide it behind Caroline. Allison and Bonnie shared a look, laughing at the two before Allison nodded. "Okay, now say cheese."

The two laugh and Bonnie takes the picture. The blonde then beams at the girls, "Okay, now I want a picture with you two."

"Okay." Allison and Bonnie goes to get in position, but they stop when Tyler reaches for the camera. "Here, I can take it." Matt glares at him, before turning towards Caroline. "I'll be on the float."

"I said I was sorry." Tyler tells the girls, not knowing why his best friend was still acting like this. Allison refrained from rolling her eyes, "You made out with his mother, then beat him to a pulp. It's gonna take more than a sorry to fix that."