Chapter 23: Bonnie Knows

✘ ✘ ✘

 ✘ ✘ ✘

"I'm not lying to you, Caroline." Bonnie tried, before looking at Elena for help, the older Gilbert sibling nodding. "It's true. I watched her throw it into a field."

"Well then explain this." Caroline demands, and Allison glanced over, seeing Bonnie look between her and Elena. "Emily."

Allison's eyes widened, remembering back before she began avoiding everyone, and Bonnie was going on and about the nightmares the necklace gave her. And they included Emily. 

"Whose Emily?" Caroline asked, and Allison began to hear those whispers in her head again, causing her to silently groan. This can't be good. Bonnie looked between the sisters again, "The ghost."

"Oh, the ghost has a name now." Caroline sarcastically said, causing Elena to look at her. "Sh, please, Caroline."

"I wonder why she won't leave me alone." Bonnie groans, and the whispers began getting clearer, causing Allison to furrow her eyebrows. "She wants something destroyed."

Bonnie looked at her confused, "Huh?"

"Okay, what the hell is going on?" Caroline shouts before Allison got a chance to explain. "Why am I not a part of this conversation? You guys do this to me all the time. I mean, Alli has been MIA for weeks and she's still more a part of this than I am."

"Hey, that is not my fault." Allison defended since Caroline had almost made it sound like it was, at the same time Elena said. "That's not true."

"Yes it is, even for you, Alli." Bonnie states, and Allison rolled her eyes. "I cannot do this."

She turned around, already feeling the anger and agitation start to stir up in her stomach, so she moved to leave the room all together. She needed to just leave before something happened, especially since the mark on her arm was getting more irritated, causing her to pull her sleeve down over it.

"Example A." Bonnie exclaims, throwing her arm out towards Allison, who then angrily whipped back around to glare at her. "Excuse you?"

"If something gets too hard or difficult or whatever, you leave, you run, you drink, you ignore all of us. For godsake, you slept with Tyler because you were so drunk from running away from your problems!" Bonnie exclaimed, and Allison felt her hands clench into fists as the other two girls looked at her. "You what?!"

The brunette didn't even look at them as she glared at the witch. "You have no idea what I've been going through- and how the hell did you even find out?"

"I saw you two drinking a lot, and before I left, I went to check on you but I saw you two making out. Then the next day, Elena told me that you didn't get home til that morning." Bonnie explained, and Allison realized that her fingernails were actually digging into her skin from trying to hold back. But then Caroline muttered, "At least I'm not the only one completely out of it."