Chapter 12: Drunken Mistakes

✘ ✘ ✘

✘ ✘ ✘

Allison walked around the party, finishing her third glass of wine, meaning she'd been mixing her drinks. Which was a bad choice for her, but right now, she wasn't exactly in the mood to care. A headache had set in nearly an hour ago, and after what Damon had told her, she didn't even know how to comprehend it. So, she immediately went to alcohol.

Setting the glass down, Allison headed outside to get some fresh air, but that's when she saw Vicki walking away from Tyler in a yellow dress, then she watched as Mrs. Lockwood walked away from her son as well. Even though she wasn't necessarily sober, the brunette frowned, worried about her best friend. Which ended with her walking towards him on wobbly legs, before sitting down on the bench next to him. "You okay?"

"Just another relationship down the drain." He shrugs, before glancing over at her with a raised eyebrow. "What about you? You seemed a bit wobbly coming over here. Are we gonna have a part two?"

"Hopefully not. I wanna stay dry this time." Allison grimaced at the memory, but Tyler just shrugged. About a year ago, at a party, the two had had a bit too much booze, and Tyler ended up pushing Allison into the lake, which also backfired on him when she had grabbed his hand at the last second, causing them both to end up soaked.

Tyler seemed to think for a moment, before grinning and grabbing her hand, leading the two inside. "Let's have half a part two. Which means we need more to drink, but no lake this time. So, I challenge you to a bet, Alli. I bet that I can get in more than you can, before the end of the party."

"You're on, Lockwood." Allison chuckled, but then added with a grin. "But, btw, I've already had a couple glasses of champagne, as well as a few glasses of wine."

Tyler gives her a look, before nodding and grabbing a tray from a waiter as the two then ducked into a room without many adults. He then began chugging the contents within the fancy glasses, causing Allison to laugh as she tried to stay stable.

About another hour or two had past before the two were tied, but then he had another one, causing Allison to shake her head as she leaned against the wall, laughing. "Okay, okay, okay. You win, Tyler Lockwood."

"Told you I would." He cockily states, so Allison rolled her eyes. The two were possibly very drunk, which Allison was okay with. It meant that her brain seemed fuzzy, which meant she didn't have to worry or think about anything. 

But realizing the party was basically over, Allison glanced around, trying to think. "Do you remember where I put my purse?"

"How would I?" He shakes his head confused, so she shrugged, but then stumbled, causing Tyler to quickly catch her. The two laughed slightly as they looked at each other, but then their laughing stopped, the two not even thinking as they both leaned in, realizing how close they were. The kiss wasn't a sweet one, in fact, it was more of the messy drunk ones. But, still, neither of the two pulled away. Instead, Tyler's hands moved to her waist, pulling her closer to him as her hands moved up to his hair.

Somehow the two ended up upstairs and in his room. Without breaking contact, Tyler shut the door behind them before pushing Allison against the wall, deepening the kiss. She managed to take off his jacket and unbutton his shirt, taking that off him before moving down to unbuckle his belt, while he unzipped the dress. While the dress fell to the floor, so did his pants and shirt. He then grabbed her by the hips again, lifting her up and allowing Allison to wrap her legs around his waist.

He brings them over, carrying Allison over to the bed, before laying her down on it. Climbing on top of her, his lips then move from her lips to her neck, then her chest, leaving kisses everywhere. A moan slips past her lips as his hands trail down her body, her's doing the same as they began moving in sync, his lips moving back up to kiss her. 

✘ ✘ ✘

Allison woke up the next morning with a pounding headache... and an arm around her waist. Confused, the hazel eyed girl turned over, seeing Tyler. Her eyes widened as she froze, but then carefully moved his arm off her. And that's when she noticed it. Quickly looking under the blankets, Allison's eyes widened- she was naked... and so was he.

This cannot be happening! Allison mentally yelled at herself, as she moved and began quickly getting out of the bed. But even though she tried to be careful, she was still Allison, meaning she had slipped and fallen to the floor with a thud. Thankfully, she had taken some of the blankets with her, so she quickly pulled them up to cover her as Allison then heard movement on the bed. "Allison?"

She glanced up, Tyler's eyes widened when he registered everything. "Wait- did we...?"

"Yep." She nodded, and his eyes seemed to widen even more. "Are you sure?"

Allison glanced down at herself, her hands tightly keeping the blanket in place of covering her body. "Uh, pretty sure."

Their heads then snapped towards the door when there was a knock on it. "Tyler?"

"Oh my god- it's your mother!" Allison whisper-shouted, panicked, as he quickly gets out of the bed and slips on his boxers, while Allison also got up and slipped on her underwear and bra. Another knock on the door, followed by Mrs. Lockwood's voice. "Tyler, are you up?"

"Yeah. Uh, hold on, mom." He yells, chucking Allison his shirt before he slipped on a pair of sweatpants. Allison had quickly buttoned up his shirt, which came down to mid thigh on her, before grabbing her dress from the ground. Tyler then points behind her, causing Allison to silently groan as she got into his closet, hiding as he answered the door. "This is definitely a low points in my life," Allison barely muttered under her breath, her head still pounding.

She then moved and peeked through the closet door, seeing that Mrs. Lockwood was handing Tyler a purse. "Be sure to give this back to Allison, please."

"I will, mom. Sooner then you think." He muttered the last part, before basically pushing his mom out the door. "Love you."

"Wait, Tyler-" He cut her off by shutting and locking the door. Allison got out of the closet as he turned towards her, his voice low. "We are so screwed."

"Really, captain obvious." She sarcastically said, rolling her eyes. "How the hell am I supposed to get out of here without anyone seeing me?"

"Where's your car?" He asks, and she actually had to think for a moment to remember. The aftermath of those drinks definitely screwing with her head. "Near the back."

"I'll distract my mom while you make a run for your car." He suggests, giving her back her bag, which was big enough for Allison to roll and fold up her dress, before shoving it into the purse. But then she looked up with raised eyebrows. "That's you're bright idea?"

"That's my only idea. Unless you've got a better one?" He snapped back, which was then answered with silence, so he nodded. "That's what I thought." He was about to leave, but then he stopped and grabbed something off a hook, before turning around and handing Allison the black baseball cap. "You know, just in case. I don't know about you, but my head is killing me."

Taking the hat, she nodded. "Yeah... not a smart drinking bet."

And with that, she placed the hat on while Tyler pulled on a shirt before heading downstairs, shouting to his mom that something had been stolen. Allison took that chance to run down the stairs and out the back door, keeping her head down as she sprinted across the lawn and to her car. She quickly got in, realizing something as she began driving. She was barefoot and she wasn't carrying her heels.

Allison couldn't help but have everything begin hitting her as she drove back to her house. She had sex with her freaking best friend, she's some banshee-supernatural-creature that's also supposedly a hunter, her parents are dead, she's adopted, and there are supernatural creatures running around- including a psycho vampire that keeps giving her death threats.

"Yup." She sighed, "My life's screwed up."