Chapter 8: Dinner Crash

✘ ✘ ✘

✘ ✘ ✘

After getting off work, Allison headed home only to find Bonnie and Elena setting up for Elena's whole dinner idea. So, with a breath, the brunette just headed up to her room, before keeping in her headphones and doing her homework. 

It wasn't long, though, before she ended up falling asleep.

Feeling a breeze hit her, Allison opened her eyes. But then she looked around confused, seeing that she was in the middle of the football field. The brunette took a shaky breath, hating the feeling in the pit of her stomach as she walked over behind the school, only to freeze. 

At first her eyes landed on the certain numbers around the scene, which were 8... 14... and 22. Then her breath caught in her throat when she saw the pool of blood and the dead body. 

Allison stumbled backwards, but froze when she saw something move in the shadows. At first, everything seemed to freeze, but then something grabbed her from behind and she felt a sharp pain in her neck, causing the girl to let out a scream.

"Allison, wake up!" Elena's urgent voice hit Allison's ears, then Bonnie's. "Allison!"

The brunette shot up in her bed, her eyes frantically looking around the room as her chest rapidly moved up and down. But then she her eyes landed on Elena, Bonnie, and of course, Stefan.

Allison didn't realize she was shaking until Bonnie put a hand on her shoulder, looking at her concerned as Elena asked. "It was another nightmare, wasn't it?"

Instead of answering, Allison just squeezed her eyes shut, trying to forget about it. 

"Alli?" Bonnie's voice got her to look back up, and Allison just shook her head. "It felt so real."

"You sat that about all of them." Elena said, causing Allison to roll her eyes, shaking her head. "Because they all feel real. And one of them did come true."

"That was just a coincidence." The older Gilbert sister shook her head, causing Allison to look away from her. She already felt crazy, so she really didn't need her sister's misbelieving and judgmental looks.

Stefan, though, wasn't focused too much on their conversation, he was just looking down at where Allison's hands were under her sheets. "Did you hurt yourself?"

And from him mentioning it, Allison suddenly realized the stinging in her fists. Elena looked at her, realizing something in Allison's mood shift, so she stood up and quickly pulled back the covers. She gasped as Bonnie's hand covered her mouth, "Oh my god, Alli.."

Allison quickly scrambled out of the blood covered sheets, so she was standing next to her sister, who quickly grabbed the younger girl's hands, making everyone notice the blood and cuts. Elena looks at her sister, worried. "What did you do?"