Chapter 14: The Scary Truth

✘ ✘ ✘

 ✘ ✘ ✘

"Upsy Daisy." Allison groaned when her room's curtains were suddenly opened, letting the bright sun to shine through, annoying her. "Wake up, little banshee."

"Damon?" Allison rubbed her eyes, sitting up and looking at him. "What the hell are you doing here waking me up when I finally got to sleep?"

"Sorry, but Stefan and I need to speak to you and Elena." He said with a grin, and Allison groaned, flopping back down and turning to shove her face in the pillow, trying to pretend that he wasn't there. But then suddenly cold air hit her bare legs as he used vampire speed to grab her and bring her downstairs. Allison glare at Damon, crossing her arms over her chest, and reminding him of a little kid. He couldn't even help but admit that she looked adorable in the baggy sweater she was wearing along with the gray pajama shorts, and her hair was a messy-wavy-curly mess that was actually cute.

Allison narrowed her eyes on him, "You could've at least let me change."

"Nope." Damon replied simply, and Allison looked towards Elena. "You let him in. I blame you."

Elena just laughed, though she tried to cover it up by putting a hand over her mouth, as Stefan chuckled and Damon nodded at Allison. "Oh, and nice bunny shorts by the way." Allison threw her arms out dramatically with an over-dramatic groan, before making her way over to the coffee.

"So, you went to see Katherine." Elena changes the subject to what the boys had actually come over for, and the brothers begin explaining.

"Wow, you guys really have this all planned out." Elena says after they explained, and Allison let out a breath, as Damon nods. "Yup. We're awesome." But then Elena glanced to her sister, before back at the brothers. "Except for one thing. I don't want you to do it."

"What?" Allison stood up, and Stefan looked between the two. "Elena, we don't have a choice."

"What about Klaus?" She questioned, causing Stefan to stand up straight. "We'll find him, but we've gotta get rid of the moonstone."

"Is that before or after he kills everyone that I care about, including you three?" She shoots back and Allison looked at her questioningly, before glancing at Damon. what is she talking about? Damon looked at Allison, but then their attentions get brought back when Stefan spoke again. "Elena, if we can de-spell the moonstone, then we can save your life."

"I know. Everyone keeps saying that." Elena mutters as she stood up and left the room, but Allison quickly followed, stopping her at the steps. "E, slow down." She grabbed her sister's arm, making her look at her. "Talk to me."

"Katherine told me what happened to her family. After she screwed over Klaus, he slaughtered her entire family." Elena says, then added. "Including killing Rosetta, and thinking he killed her daughter." It wasn't a secret that everyone that knew Rosetta, thought that her little girl was dead as well. But Allison wasn't. "Alli, I'm not gonna let that happen to me."