Chapter 27: Congratulations...

✘ ✘ ✘

 ✘ ✘ ✘

"It shouldn't be taking this long, should it?" Elena's voice was obviously panicked, and Stefan frowned, wanting to say something, but he honestly didn't know why it was taking this long. But then both vampires noticed something, and Damon held back the feeling of relief. "Well, she's breathing."

"Thanks for the concern, dickhead." Allison grunted out, having began coming back to consciousness moments before. She then groaned in pain, Stefan helping her sit up as he also looked over her. The vampire blood had healed her stab wound, and everything, but she still had a red mark on her left cheek from where the asshole vampire had slapped her.

After they all made sure Allison was good and standing, Damon had gone to take care of the vampire's body, while Allison frowned at the pounding headache and the achy pain her body was still in. Apparently Elena noticed something still off with her, "Are you okay?"

"I will be." Allison waved it off, "I just need some rest."

✘ ✘ ✘

After managing to get Stefan and Elena off her back and telling them she was fine, Allison was finally able to go home by herself. She really didn't like the idea of having a baby-sitter like the two were offering, so she made it very well clear that she was fine. But honestly... she wasn't sure if she was.

Allison took a shower and washed off all the blood and makeup from the night, before she then changed into a long sleeve and leggings, and black comfy boots. The girl tried drying her hair as much as she could, before she then re-bandaged the mark on her arm. But before she left the bathroom, Allison paused and had to hold the counter to steady herself, feeling very unwell and like she was about to throw up.

Squeezing her eyes shut, Allison breathed through the nauseous and dizzy feeling she felt, before shaking it off and heading downstairs to grab a glass of water. The girl tried to ignore how shaky her hand was grabbing a glass, as her hand then went to her stomach, something definitely feeling off, and her stomach did hurt.

I should be fine, right? The vampire blood should've healed me, right?

Hearing something on the porch, Allison shook off her own easiness and made her way over to the door, but once she opened it, her eyes widened upon seeing Jenna and Alaric having a make-out session. "I'm so sorry! Um, go- go back to what you were doing."

She then closed the door, but then opened it again, looking at them with a smile. "Keep it PG guys." The two laughed as Allison kept the door open, but headed towards the kitchen to give them some space. 

But then she stopped, her hand gripping the wall in an attempt to keep herself standing while her other hand clutched her stomach in pain. The two on porch hadn't noticed the teenager yet, which she was thankful for at first, because she just tried to shake off the pain. But it didn't work.