Chapter 8: This Isn't Real...

✘ ✘ ✘

 ✘ ✘ ✘

Allison shot awake in panic, but then she froze when she saw where she was. In her bed at the house... but something definitely didn't seem right.

Getting out of the bed carefully, Allison looked around cautiously. The last thing she remembered was managing to keep Sebastian alive even when Bonnie shut the door to the Other Side, but then that witch, Naila, got to her.

The young brunette walked over to her door, carefully opening it and stepping out, but stopped when she almost stepped on something blue. Allison furrowed her eyebrows as she kneeled down and picked it up... only to see that it was a baby toy. Still beyond confused, Allison dropped the toy and went over to the stairs. She headed down them slowly, trying to take in the small changes to the house she had grown up in, but then she bumped into someone on her way towards the kitchen. "Tyler?"

"Hey, honey." He smiled down at her, placing a kiss on her lips, before pulling back. But realizing the look on her face, he frowned. "Everything alright, Speedy?"

Before Allison got a chance to say anything, someone comes running down the hallway, shooting at Tyler with a nerf gun. Allison watched the little boy, who could barely even be five, giggle before running away. Tyler chuckled, shaking his head as he turned back towards the girl. "Alright, well, I've got a presentation to get to so I'll see you for dinner."

Allison stiffly nodded, not even able to form words, but then she saw the little boy about to climb the shelves. "Don't do that." She quickly said, rushing over to him and picking him up in worry. "Those shelves could fall over and you could break something."

"Listen to your mom, sport." Tyler says, which immediately caused Allison to freeze as she looked at her best friend with wide eyes. Tyler didn't realize, he just smiled and gave her another kiss, before heading towards the door. "Okay, the babysitter's number is on the fridge, so call her when you've got to go do your errands. Love you, bye."

When he left, Allison was still looking around. "What the hell is happening?"

"Mommy said a bad word." The little boy gasps, giggling as Allison set him back on the ground, mumbling. "Mommy's about to say a lot more bad words if she doesn't figure out what's going on."

Allison moved over to the kitchen, grabbing the cell phone that was on the counter, which was her's. The brunette frowned as she began going through the contacts, realizing that half the names were missing. Stefan, Damon- even Caroline, Bonnie, Jeremy, ... and Elena. She then became even more confused when she didn't even find Scott's or Jacob's.

The brunette looked up from the phone, beyond confused and not even sure how she should be taking this. What the hell is happening?

Setting the phone down, Allison quickly sprinted up the stairs and to Elena's room... which was completely empty except for a couple boxes that were gathering dust. Allison then rushed over to Jeremy's room... only to find that his stuff was replaced by toys and things, obviously it was the little boy's room.