Chapter 10: Glowing Eyes

✘ ✘ ✘

✘ ✘ ✘

Allison finished her makeup and hair before putting on her dress, then she slipped on her heels and moved over to the new mirror that hung in on her wall. The black and gold dress stopped right above her knees, allowing the girl to hide the knife and strap on her right thigh, which was the weapon she chose to bring since it was easy to hide. Allison looked over her makeup, before making sure that her hair stayed in it's messy cute updo, before she grabbed the golden mask and put it on, completing her outfit.

The young brunette then grabbed her keys and phone, shoving both in the pockets of her black leather jacket, which she decided to wear until she actually made it to the Lockwood mansion.

"Find her yet?" Allison spoke up after getting to the place, and walking over to the Salvatore brothers, which she knew was them even with their masquerade masks. "No- oh..." They had both turned to face her, Damon trailing off as he looked over the girl, from head to toe. Allison had left her coat, with her keys in a closet she knew no one would go through.

But seeing Damon's eyes trailing her up and down, Allison felt her cheeks heat up and suddenly she was thankful for the mask and makeup. And she was still pissed at him, so she just scowled at him, before looking at Stefan. "Text me when you find her."

He nods so she walks away in search of... someone she wasn't annoyed or angry at. Allison walked around the party, dodging certain people like Scott and Jacob, both of which she officially decided to put space between herself and them, scared that they'd get hurt.

After a bit, she got a text from Bonnie, telling her that she and Jeremy had found a room that'll work. Allison quickly typed back an 'okay' before looking back around the party, trying to find her devil relative.

But then Allison suddenly gasped from an overwhelming cold feeling, causing her to quickly make her way outside and look around at the dancers. Allison's hazel eyes scanned the crowd until they landed on Katherine and Stefan... with a limp Amy. She was dead. Katherine drops her dead body against Stefan, who catches it in shock.

"Allison?"

Allison jumped at the voice, turning around before letting out a relieved breath. "Tyler, hey."

"You look amazing." He smiles, looking over her. Allison had to force a smile, trying to hide her shakiness. "Thanks." But she couldn't stop her hands from shaking, which he seemed to notice, causing his smile to fall. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." Allison nodded, and Tyler nods, before letting out a sigh. "Look, I'm sorry about before. I've just been in a weird place since my father and Mason."

"Mason?" She questioned nervously, and Tyler nods. "Yeah, he left town, I guess."

Allison felt the guilt unsettling her stomach once again, and she wanted to comfort him and reassure him, but then her phone buzzed. Glancing down at her hand, Allison read the text from Stefan, saying that she needed to meet him and Damon upstairs.