Chapter 19: Werewolf's Revenge

✘ ✘ ✘

 ✘ ✘ ✘

Caroline and Allison walked towards the blonde's car after Allison had filled her in on what had happened. It was already dark out and as someone starts yelling behind them, Allison glanced over to see Matt running over, causing the brunette to give Caroline a look before smiling and walked over and got into the passenger seat. Caroline had also explained to Allison what happened, which was that apparently Matt confessed his feelings for her but she's so confused and blah blah blah, all that kind of stuff.

Allison watched them talk through the rear-view mirror, but then those familiar feelings stirred in her stomach, telling her something was about to happen. The brunette then looked down at her phone, getting a text from Stefan that said her and Caroline needed to be careful.

The young brunette frowned at the message as she looked back up, seeing Caroline coming over, but then the blonde stopped when someone walked up from behind her. Allison quickly got out of the vehicle, her phone still in her hand as she looked at Jules, who looked between the other two. "Allison? Caroline?"

"Yeah?" Caroline answers with, and Jules gives them a look. "I'm looking for Tyler. You guys haven't seen him, have you?"

Caroline shakes her head as Allison answered, "Not since earlier." Caroline then turned back towards the car, giving Allison a 'get the hell in the car' look, as she opens up her door. Allison began opening her door, but then Jules says. "I know you're lying."

"Really?" Caroline puts her stuff in the car, before turning back towards Jules with some attitude. "How? Is that one of your little wolf tricks?"

"Actually it is." Jules says, and suddenly Allison was grabbed from behind, but she reacted quicker. The brunette dropped her phone as she grabbed the arm the had grabbed her, and while she whirled around, she used that arm to flip the guy. But when Caroline got shot, Allison's eyes widened.

The guy she had just flipped, used that as a distraction to knock her to the ground as well, and cover her mouth and nose with a cloth, that immediately knocked her out when she breathed in.

✘ ✘ ✘

"I've got lost of wooden bullets." Allison heard someone say, but she tried to open her eyes, she couldn't. "It's gonna be a long night, sweet pea."

There was another gunshot and Caroline's pained screams, which caused Allison to shoot up- er, as much as she could. There was a chuckled as the brunette looked up and tried to move, she suddenly had awful flashbacks to when the tomb vampires tied her to the chair. As Allison registered where she was, she saw that she was in a small cage looking thing, tied to a chair. Her arms were tied with ropes to the arms of the chairs, as her ankles were tied to the legs of the chair.

But then she realized that Caroline was in the small cage across from her, and the little hallway between the two is where the guy was sitting, looking amused.