Chapter 11: Elijah

✘ ✘ ✘

 ✘ ✘ ✘

"Allison?" Elena whispered, shaking her sister in worry. "Alli?"

Allison didn't respond at first, which made Elena even more worried, but then the younger girl groaned in pain. But when what had happened hit her, Allison shot up with a hiss pain, her hand immediately going to her bloody shoulder. But before she got the chance to completely freak out, Elena quickly grabbed her arm before putting a finger to her lips and nodding towards the stairs that led up to a door. Letting Allison know that they weren't alone.

"You're okay." Elena whisper to her little sister, while helping her sit up. Allison looked around the big abandoned building, before looking over herself to see that she was still in the dress from the party, which she assumed had to of been a day or two ago since it was already day outside. But her shoes, mask, and phone were no where in sight, which caused Allison to almost groan at the fact that they must still be in Tyler's driveway.

But then Allison's eyes went down to her aching ankle, which was a mixture of red and purple. Then Allison's attention went to the partly dried blood covering her right shoulder and neck, which was probably why Allison felt so exhausted and dizzy. But then Elena held up a note, whispering. "Everything will be okay." She then mouthed one word 'Bonnie', before shoving the note into the couch to hide it.

Allison nodded and Elena then began explaining what she had figured out, and Allison listened closely.

A while later and the woman, who Elena had said was Rose, and the guy, Trevor, came in. Rose was moving stuff around, but when Trevor came in, he was freaking out. "He's here. This was a mistake."

"I told you I would get us out of this. You have to trust me." Rose said, and Allison noted their accents, but then Trevor shouted with wide eyes. "No! He wants me dead, Rose!"

"He wants her more." Rose tried to reason, but Trevor was still freaked. "I can't do this. You give her to him, he'll have mercy on you, but I need to get out of here."

"Hey!" She raised her voice, getting his attention, before adding softly. "What are we?"

"We're family forever." He breathes deeply, trying to calm himself down and Allison couldn't help but feel a pang of sympathy for them. Elena had filled her in that they were giving Elena to an Original named Elena, which kinda sounded familiar to Allison, but when she went to ask why she was there, Elena just said that the next opening or chance I can, I had to run. 'Cause that totally helped her calm down.

Rose nods at the boy with a smile, but then there was a bang and they glanced up, so Elena whispers to them. "You're scared?"

"Stay here with them and don't make a sound." Rose said to Trevor, but added the last part while looking at the sisters... which she didn't actually know were sisters. Allison stood up when Rose left, she glanced to Elena before looking towards Trevor, pushing aside the pain in her ankle as she tried hard not to flinch. "Why am I here?"