Chapter 33: Drunk Guardians

✘ ✘ ✘

 ✘ ✘ ✘

"Alli, come sit down for a bit." Caroline spoke, causing the said brunette to turn around, only to cringe at the fact that her and Matt were on their double date Stefan and Elena. Allison walked over to them, holding the tray against her hip since she had just brought some food over to the table next to them. 

"I really shouldn't, I've got three hours left of work. Plus... you guys seem to be having fun." She added the last part sarcastically, already being able to tell how uncomfortable and awkward this forced double date was, which also caused Caroline to give her a look. Allison gave her an innocent smile, "So, I'll leave you guys to it."

And with that, Allison headed around to clear off a couple tables.

But when Scott called her over, she placed her tray on the countertop. "What?"

"You take care of them." He said, pointing over to a certain group. He also laughed at her when she looked over, her jaw dropping before she shook her head. "Oh you've got to be kidding." Jenna, Kelly Donovan, and Damon were all at a table taking shots.

"Have fun." Scott mused, taking her tray to the back as Allison glared back at him. "I am so getting you back for this, Scotty."

"I'm counting on it." He laughed, as she just rolled her eyes, putting up a smile as she walked over to the table. "Shouldn't you guys be taking it slow?"

"Allison?" Jenna looked at her wide-eyed. "Oh my god, I totally forgot you worked tonight."

"Allison!" Kelly exclaimed overly enthusiastic, pulling the teenager into a tight hug, which allowed the young brunette to smell how much she reeked of alcohol. "I haven't seen you in forever!" Kelly added, pulling back and stumbling... and proceeding to knock over a glass, pouring vodka all over Allison's black shirt. "Oh, I am so sorry."

"It's okay." Allison forced out, holding in a groan before forcing a smile as she looked back up at the drunk guardians. "I will be right back." But before she left, she turned back and pointed at them. "And I'm cutting you guys off, no more shots. Order some coffee."

"Oh, don't be like that, Alli." Damon smirked, also a bit tipsy, causing Allison to send him a look. But, she decided not to snap at him due to their company. The young brunette shook her head, "Get some coffee."

Allison then headed over, sending Scott a look and point, since he was behind the counter laughing since he witnessed what had happened. "Payback is coming, just warning you now."

She then headed to the bathroom, but stopped when Caroline stormed past her. Allison watched her walk away before turning to face Elena, who walked out as well. "What now?"

"I suck at double dating." She sighs, and Allison shook her head with a small smile. "Who doesn't?"

The two laughed, until Elena realized something. "Why do you reek of vodka?"

"Don't get me started." Allison groaned, Elena following her sister in the bathroom, attempting to help her out with the shirt.

But when the two left the bathroom, someone grabbed Allison's arm, making the two stop in their tracks as he asked. "Rosetta?" Then he looked up at Elena, "Katherine?"

"I'm sorry, you have the wrong people." Elena says, taking her sister's other elbow, leading the two away after Allison practically yanked her arm out of his grip. They fast walked away and headed over to the double-date-screwups. Elena looked to her sister, whispering. "Rosetta?"

"Shh." Allison barely said, before pointing towards her ear, causing Elena to nod in understanding that the vampire guy could be listening. The two sisters then split off, Allison moving over to stand behind the counter, but she kept her eyes on Elena, who walked over to Stefan while pulling out her phone.

Allison began cleaning glasses, trying to act inconspicuous, but then she looked back up when Elena showed Stefan her phone. Stefan immediately looks up over to where the man had been, but when Allison followed his gaze, the man was gone along with the girl he had been with. Allison looked back over to Stefan, meeting his gaze, before she then shook her head and focused on her job. 

But she couldn't help but let it bug her. She had already knew the guy was a vampire from the feeling she got when he touched her. Plus, he had called Elena, Katherine. And he had called herself, Rosetta. There's that name again... Damon had mentioned Rosetta after mentioning 'her first set of parents'... so who the hell was she? 

✘ ✘ ✘

Allison walked into her house with a long breath, taking off her jacket. "Jeremy?" She called out, dropping her purse onto the bottom step as she then headed towards the kitchen. "You home?"

Her feet suddenly stopped as she was stunned at what she saw. 

But then everything hit her, causing the teenager to react fast. Allison shoved Anna off of Jeremy, while also grabbed a knife and aiming it at her, only to be stopped by. "Wait! Allison!"

Allison looked over her shoulder at her little brother. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"I swear it's not what it looks like." He tried, but Allison just ignored him and looked back at Anna, who's mouth was covered in Jeremy's blood. Allison took a step forward, the knife not even wavering as she hardened her glare. "Just because I let you go in the tomb, doesn't mean I wouldn't think twice before killing you."

"You knew?!" Jeremy suddenly exclaims, bewildered. But the other two weren't even paying attention to him, and Jeremy suddenly realized the hate-filled glares they were both sending each other. But before any of them could do anything, Jenna's voice caught their attention. "Hello? Anyone home?"

"Get out of here before I change my mind." Allison hissed at the vampire, taking a step back and putting the knife down. Jeremy immediately hides his bloody hand behind his back as he steps out, forcing a smile. "Jenna, hey, what's up?"

"Regret." She mumbles, shaking her head. Allison glanced over to Anna, who looked at her almost guiltily, before speeding out using her vampire speed. Jenna heads up the stairs and Jeremy turns back around, looking disappointed when Anna wasn't there. 

Allison grabbed his arm, making him wince and hiss in pain since it was his injured one. She wrapped a clean washcloth around it, before looking up. "Now tell me. What the hell just happened?"

✘ ✘ ✘

"What?" Allison stood up from the couch, her phone pressed to her ear. She had been trying to get Jeremy to talk, but he wouldn't even look at her, so when the brunette's phone rang, she hastily answered.

Jeremy watched his sister carefully as she turned away from him, and he couldn't hear what Stefan was saying on the other end of the phone. "Yeah. Apparently Damon forgot to tell us."

Glancing back at her little brother, Allison deciding to take it outside. "He forgot to tell us that the vampires from the tomb are out."

"Seems like it." He said, clearly upset, causing Allison to sigh. "I'll be right over."

Allison then hung up, heading back inside to grab her jacket and bag, but then she pointed over at Jeremy. "This conversation is not over." Not that there was even a conversation. 

With that, she then left and got in her car.

When Allison got to the Boarding House, Stefan was on the phone with Elena, while Damon was dragging a dead vampire body towards the fireplace. Allison's nose scrunched up in disgust as bile rose in her throat, while Damon looked up towards Stefan. "Could you help me out a little bit?"

The hazel eyed brunette headed away from the living room, mumbling under her breath. "And I'll be in the kitchen 'til the dead body is gone."