😈112.😈

Antonia went inside and Lucas followed her. He pulled her turning themselves around and pushed her on the door caging her between his arms. He locked the door and looked at her.

" Let me freshen up first." Antonia whispered.

" Can't wait. You were away for too long." saying that he kissed her. Antonia kissed back closing her eyes.

Lucas patted her thigh and she jumped on him circling her legs around his waist. Lucas pushed themselves more on the door kissing her deeply.

Antonia held onto him tightly. He left her lips and went down to her neck giving wet kisses all over.

" Let me escort you to shower sweetie." Lucas mumbled on her skin and looked at her.

" Why don't we shower together? Wanna join me?" Antonia whispered near his lips. Lucas kissed her again and started walking towards the bathroom. He put her down on the basin side breaking the kiss.

They strip each other and Lucas picked her up and put down in the bathtub and joined her.

Antonia turned around sitting on his lap and kissed him again. Lucas kissed back roughly pulling her towards him. Antonia let him go and went down to kiss his neck and collarbone marking him.

Lucas groaned feeling her lips. Antonia kept biting and sucking his jaw, neck and collarbone. He slid down his hand and inserted two fingers inside her pussy making her moan.

" mmmhh.." She moaned and sucked on his neck. Lucas kept fingering her and kissed her again. He took out his fingers and slammed his dick inside her in one go.

" ahhhh...mmm" Antonia moaned inside his mouth. Lucas held her waist tightly and kept thrusting deeply.

Antonia held his shoulders tightly to balance herself. Lucas left her lips and sucked her one boob while grabbing the other one.

" mmmwwhhh" Antonia moaned putting her face on his neck. After few thrusts Lucas slowed down.

" Ummm...more." Antonia whined near his ear.

Lucas chuckled and made her face him. He kissed her lips softly.

" Ride me darling." He whispered on her lips. Antonia kissed him roughly snaking her hand around his nape and started riding on his dick.

Lucas grasped her both boobs squeezing her nipples. Antonia felt her legs shaking for the pleasure she was getting. Lucas understood that and held her tightly. Antonia broke the kiss.

" I'm close." She mumbled.

" Me too baby." Lucas said and started thrusting roughly again. Antonia arched her back enjoying the pleasure making her breasts facing Lucas's face. He took one breast inside his mouth sucking the nipple harshly.

" ummmhhh" Antonia moaned again enjoying the pleasure too much. She was in seventh heaven for all these pleasure she was receiving.

Lucas took out his dick and released his cum groaning and Antonia also moaned cumming. They hugged each other coming down from their high. Lucas kissed her cheek smiling.

" Let's dry ourselves baby or you'll catch cold." Lucas said softly.

" Okay." Antonia mumbled.

Lucas got up taking her in his arms. He dried both of them and wore the robes.He picked her up and took her towards the bed putting her down.

" Take rest baby. I should go now."

Antonia held his hand and stared at him with doe eyes." Stay here some time more. I have missed sleeping in your arms."