😈106.😈

Robert and other members were outside of the mansion in the backside. They were waiting for a chance to get in and kidnap the heirs and Antonia.

" Mobster, I really don't want to create such a mess for our Queen. She has already a lot in her hand and here we are back stabbing her." A member said helplessly.

" We don't even have a choice. He has our family members. It's our fault. We shouldn't send them to America." Another one said.

" Emperor is not here, boss is sick. Venom will feel so horrible after knowing we have betrayed her." Another one said. Others nodded agreeing.

" How will she manage all these?" Someone said.

" Don't you know our Queen? I'm sure she already has a plan for all of these. She will understand our side I'm sure." Robert said.

" But mobster she will think us betrayers. I'm not afraid of death but I don't want to die being a betrayer in her eyes." Another member said.

" She won't think that. We are not killing anyone nor we are revealing any secret of UNDOCILE. About kidnapping the heirs and boss, we just have to make sure he won't kill any of them before Venom gets there. If needs we will give up on our lives to save them." Robert said with determination.

" Yes Mobster!" The members said with same determination.

" It's time. Let's go inside." Robert said.

They all went inside knowing well they won't be able to cope up with the security if few of them goes in. They silently went from the behind among the woods.

The heirs were in the garden for some fresh air. Antonia was with them too but she went other side as her dad called her seeing the news. She was busy talking to him.

The heirs were talking among themselves sharing their concern for their parents.

*****

At the same time Robert and half of his members attacked on them. Other half was busy tackling the guards. The heirs couldn't fight back as they were unprepared and low in numbers. Antonia heard some commotion and ran towards the heirs and saw the scene.

"Robert! What are you doing?" She shouted.

The heirs were already senseless due to chloroform.

Robert hurriedly came towards Antonia.

" Sorry boss." He said. But before Antonia could protest he pressed the cloth with chloroform on her nose. Soon she also became senseless.

"We have to go out from here. Hurry!" Robert said.

They fastly took the heirs and Antonia over their shoulders and ran out from the way they came.

The guards came running but couldn't catch them. " We have to inform Venom." One of the guards said.

" How could our own people deceive us like this?" Another one said bewildered.

" Venom will see what to do about it." The first one said.

Aurora was in her office room checking some files of the new projects Mariano group has taken over. She received a message. She looked at her phone.

" Your assumption was right. We have done as you ordered Venom." She smiled a little.

Then her phone started ringing. She frowned seeing Leon calling her. She received but before she could response Leon started talking.

" Venom, The heirs and Boss have been kidnapped." She said being afraid.