😈66.😈

" Are you insane or what Antonia?" Lucas again asked with rage. Antonia was really shocked seeing this furious side of Lucas.

" Doctor has forbidden to put any pressure on your hand for god sake Antonia! When will you start thinking about yourself?" Lucas shouting throwing away that gun.

" I can't Lucas! When my family is in danger I can't just think for myself!" Antonia shouted back.

" So what do you want? You want to go paralyzed forever just for this war? Are you dumb or what?" Lucas said. He was really furious. Just the thought of something bad would have happened to her was making him crazy.

" I don't care even if I die Lucas. Don't come between my decision. Let me practice. Why are you even meddling in my matter?" Antonia said shouting.

Sofia, Charlie, Leo, Harry all kept standing outside the door watching them.

" Shouldn't we do something?" Leo asked.

" Things will go more violent if we go in. I should call uncle." Sofia said.

" Princess is awake too. She will be worried." Charlie said still looking at Lucas and Antonia.

" Only she can manage her now. Thank god she is awake. You don't know how violent Antonia can go in situations like this." saying that Sofia ran towards Auroras room.

The boys again looked back at the fighting scene.

Lucas hold Antonia's hand and while shaking her he said, " Because I care if you die Antonia! How more selfish you want to be? Haven't you had enough taking that bullet and causing immense pain to everyone around you? Why are you like this? To whom are you proving that you are strong? To a monster? What are you even doing?" Lucas said shouting again.

His friends were out of words and shocked would be an understatement. They never saw this side of Lucas. Lucas is the most calm person among them. He always handles situations with a calm mind. But maybe Antonia is someone to him that if she gets hurt he will burn down everything.

" Fucking leave me!" Antonia said removing his hands harshly.

" Who the fuck are you to call me selfish? What do you even know about me? Go hell with your love. Did I ask you to love me? No right? Then don't try to lecture me Lucas. I'm already controlling myself not to beat you up after telling me all these things. Get out from here before I do something wrong." Antonia said.

" Beat me then! But you are selfish Antonia! Yes you have to hear that! I have supported you taking that bullet on behalf of Aurora. But now you are going really out of line! What do you think of yourself? Are you a super woman? No! You are just an ordinary girl Antonia and now you are hurt! Your muscles will be permanently damaged if you try to do these hard trainings! Do you know you won't even be able to join the war if you practice like this just for two days? Do you have any idea what your reckless decision can do to your health? No! You are just thinking of proving that bustard that you are strong! Why are you being so desperate Antonia! why?" Lucas asked with rage.

" Lucas!" shouting that Antonia slapped him hardly.

The three boys gasped this time. Antonia was shocked too. Lucas closed his eyes feeling the stinging sensation on his cheek. His friends ran towards him hurriedly. They couldn't take that.

Sofia ran hurriedly to Auroras room and found them talking.

****

" Uncle, Aurora. Antonia is in shooting zone. Please come fast." Sofia said hurriedly.

" What is she doing there?" Aurora asked coming down from bed. She was still dizzy. Mr. Mariano hold her.

" You need to see first. She is going out of control like previous times." Sofia said controlling her breathing. Aurora became shocked hearing that.