😈61.😈

It was the day of her final test. All the UNDOCILE members were present in the camp to see her skills. She was ready to show them that they are going to be in the control of the most capable heir of all time.

She reached the field. The scene of 5 months ago came to her mind. She chuckled thinking that. She didn't let the master bury those bustards. She ordered to throw them in the jungle so that ferocious animals ate them. The master agreed to it without any question because he knew how much pain they caused to her.

Aurora found her dad and master standing in the field and the members were behind them waiting eagerly for the fight. Aurora bowed to the master.

" Today is your final test. Are you ready?" Master asked.

" Yes." Aurora replied shortly.

" You will have two strongest opponents today. Me and the Emperor."

Every member gasped at the information. They were sure Aurora wouldn't be able to surpass them. But Aurora was rather calm. Mr. Mariano again got shocked. But maybe he has to be used to this side of Aurora he thought.

" It will be hard Aurora. Are you afraid?" Master asked.

Aurora directly looked at master and said, " There is nothing easy in the underworld master. Nothing scares me anymore. I know why both of you are going against me and I appreciate that thought of yours."

The members were shocked would be and understatement they were terrified that the sweet girl they know had disappeared. They felt like they didn't know her. Well actually that's true. They didn't know the changed version of her. Even Mr. Mariano was looking at Aurora not being able to think straight. His daughter was making him speechless.

" Why are we going against you?" Master asked with a small smile. He knew how much Aurora changed. Aurora could read mind very easily. She could see through a person better now.

" To see what I do against the strongest ones and to see if I attack my own father if he rivals me. It's a trick to know if I hesitate to kill my closest ones who are actually enemies." Aurora replied calmly.

Everyone again gasped. Master nodded.

" Then let's begin?" Master asked.

" Sure master." Aurora said.

The fight begins. It was actually a long tough fight. Mr. Mariano also didn't go easy on Aurora and same goes for her too. She struggled a little to handle both of them together but after a long battle Aurora was the winner. Everyone cheered for her. Aurora kept standing feeling proud. Finally she had made it. She had showed that she is the most capable heir of UNDOCILE.

Master and Mr. Mariano stood up in their position and smiled looking at her.

It was the ceremony of announcing the heir. Master came towards Aurora and to everyone's surprise he hugged her. Aurora was taken a back and she hugged back gradually.

" I'm proud of you my sweet child. Really I'm proud to be your master." He said.

Everyone heard it and smiled. It was rare for him to say something like that. Probably Aurora was the first one to hear that. Tears started falling from her eyes.

" Thank you for everything master." She said.

Master broke the hug, hold her hand and raised it in the air looking at the members of UNDOCILE. Mr. Mariano did the same with her other hand.

" We present you your new leader Aurora Mariano. The future queen of UNDOCILE. The heir of the most dangerous and powerful group in the mafia world." Both of them said together.