😈63.😈

" Antonia!" Lucas came hurriedly seeing her in that condition. He was going downstairs after waking up. But he heard her whimpers and ran towards her room.

" Are you okay Antonia?" He said sitting beside her and taking her in his arms.

Antonia kept crying and shaking. Lucas understood that she was having a panic attack. He hurriedly took her in a bridal style and made her sit on her bed. He sat in front of her.

" Antonia please look at me. Try to take deep breaths. For me sweetie please." He said taking her in his arms again.

" Follow me okay sweetie?" He again said.

" Breathe in"

" Breathe out." Lucas told her and she followed his instructions. Soon she was able to breathe properly. She hugged him tightly and kept crying.

The fear she felt years ago was still there deep down her heart. She was able to forget that name but those evil eyes? That evil smile? How could she forget those? She was still shaking in his embrace.

Lucas patted his back in order to console her. "Are you feeling okay now?" Lucas asked.

" No." Antonia whispered.

Lucas kept soothing her back. " I'm here Antonia. Don't worry." He said.

Antonia didn't say anything. After sometime Antonia looked at him. " Dad. I want dad." She mumbled.

Lucas stared back at her. She was looking like a baby in his embrace.
" Okay. Let me call him then."

Lucas took Antonias phone and dialed her dads number.
But he didn't pick up.

" He is still sleeping probably." Antonia said realizing her dad didn't receive the call.

But soon they heard Mr. Mariano's concerned voice.

" What's wrong dear?" He asked coming into the room.

He was stilled seeing them that close. Antonia broke the hug.

"Dad.." she called and kept crying. Mr. Mariano hurriedly went towards her and hugged her while standing. Antonia kept crying.

" Did she have a panic attack Lucas?"

Lucas understood that it was not the first time. It's common for her.
" Yes Sir. She is stable now."

Lucas said standing up. Mr. Mariano sat in his position and hugged her back.

" Dad.." Antonia tried to say something but couldn't. She was still struggling to make words properly.

" I'm here dear. Don't worry. You dad is here. No one can harm you. Dad will fight with every evil monster for you. Okay? Calm down sweetheart." Mr. Mariano said.

Lucas kept looking at them. He smiled seeing the bond between them. No one would have a hint that Antonia is his adopted daughter that even from past few years. How amazing dad Mr. Mariano is! He went out quietly to give them some privacy.

Mr. Mariano kept mumbling sweet things to his daughter. He got worried as soon as he saw her calling him. So he ran towards her room without receiving the call. He was glad he did that.

Antonia stopped crying after a while.
" Dad, Ronald Richard is.."

Mr. Mariano didn't let her complete the sentence. " I know. You don't have to say anything regarding to it."

Antonia broke the hug and looked at him.

" You knew? For how long?"

Mr. Mariano patted her hair and said,