😈35.😈

" You think so?"

" Yeah. But this change is healthy I think Venom."

" You won't think that if you see what I'm going to do with Luke."

Andrew chuckled and Aurora smirked. " I didn't mean it that way Venom. You should take rest. I'll call Eric. After he comes, we will go back. The heirs need protection too."

" Yeah. Go ahead. I'll return in the morning . Ask the heirs not to worry."

" Sure Venom." Andrew bowed and went outside. Aurora again closed her eyes.

Aurora was still raging in anger. But she was thinking how was she still being calm like this? Really she has changed. She has become more calm. Her phone started ringing. She saw her phone and found her dad calling. She sighed and received the call.

" Angel! How are you? What about Antonia? How is she?" Mr. Marino asked anxiously.

" Cool down dad. She is in the OT. I'm perfectly fine."

" She will be okay right?"

" Yeah dad. Don't worry."

" Should I come back angel?"

" Come back if you want dad. You know I won't oppose."

" I'm asking to prepare the Jet then."

"Yeah sure." Aurora cut the call and saw the nurse came into the room.

" She is fine now Ms. Mariano. The operation has been successful. She has moved to the VIP cabin."

" When will be she released?"

" You can take her home in the morning too. She is out of danger now. If you can give her proper care at home, she will be released in the morning."

" Okay."

" You want to see her?"

" Yeah. I'm coming. Go ahead." Aurora got up. Her head was lightly spinning. But she shrugged that feeling and went to Antonia's cabin.

She felt her inside burning seeing Antonia in that position. Anger, frustration and many more emotions she was feeling inside. She sat down on a tool beside Antonia's bed and kept looking at her.

" Are you siblings Ms. Mariano?" The nurse asked.

" Yeah. She is my elder sister." Aurora said still looking at Antonia.

" You should eat something. Should I bring something for you? Is that okay?"

" No. I don't need anything now."

" Don't worry. I'll not harm you. You should be careful about your health too. You don't look quite healthy to me."

Aurora looked at her intensely. She somehow felt afraid at the gaze. "I'm sorry for interfering."

" You can go now." Aurora said coldly.

" Yeah. Ring the bell if she wakes up or needs something." The nurse said showing the bell. Then she went out.

Eric came and reported to Aurora. Aurora kept sitting beside Antonia.

" You will have to repay for disobeying me Antonia. I'm not letting this slide easily even if dad says." Aurora said looking at Antonia who is still unconscious.

******

In the Mariano mansion, " They are back? I have heard some sounds outside." Lucas said coming downstairs.