😈27.😈

"I have again failed today." Antonia said sadly.

"She has her own reason to save you Antonia. I hope you know that." Lucas said looking at Antonia with comfort.

Antonia lowered her head and said, "But I'm suppose to save her. I would happily take bullet or get stabbed for her. Why does she always need to risk herself for us."

"You know her better than me. So you already know the answer. You love her but she also loves you right? She can't see you in pain too. Don't burden yourself thinking you owe her your life. I know she doesn't like it either. You are her sister. Just support her. It is enough for her."

Antonia sighed but didn't say anything.

" Come on. Let's go inside now. You should take rest and then have dinner."

"Thanks Lucas. You are a great person. Thanks for consoling me."

Lucas smiled standing up. He crouched down a little in front of Antonia and patted her hair. Antonia kept looking at him. "I'll be by your side every time you need me Antonia. Let's go now." Antonia nodded and they both came inside the mansion.

When they came inside, Sofia and Leo were also coming downstairs. Seeing Aurora getting bandaged, Sofia ran to her. "What happened? You went on a date right? How did you end up getting hurt?"

Charlie looked at Sofia hearing that. Aurora looked at Charlie and then looked at Sofia. Antonia closed her eyes in annoyance. When will this girl grow up she thought.

"You went on a date?" Charlie asked Aurora.

Aurora was quite. Should she tell him? Why was she feeling scared anyway? It's not like he is her husband or boyfriend.

"Yeah." she replied not looking at him. She was sure Charlie will leave her hand, stand up and left the room. She was prepared for it. But that didn't happen. Charlie kept bandaging her hand. After he was done he put her hand on her lap and stood up.

" Take a medicine after eating your dinner or else it'll hurt." Charlie said.

"She is accustomed to such main. Moreover she doesn't like to take medicines. She won't take even if you force her." Sofia blabbered. Aurora and Antonia both sighed this time. This girl never learns when it's time to keep quite they thought.

"I'm no one to force her. I have just suggested. She can do whatever she likes." saying that Charlie went to his room. Other boys also followed him.

Aurora felt bad. She should be happy right? Charlie was distancing himself from her then why she is feeling pain in her heart?

"Why did he say that?" Sofia asked being confused.

"Come to me. I'll make you understand everything." Aurora said with a tight lipped smile.

"Why do I feel you will beat me if I get closer?" Sofia said narrowing her eyes.

"Oh my god! Since when did you become this much brilliant? You are absolutely right!" Aurora said sarcastically and stared running behind Sofia. Sofia was running away too.

Antonia was done with them. "Well enough! Now stop both of you!" Antonia shouted. Both of them stopped. "Aurora go to you room. You need rest."

"Yeah. Send my dinner to my room. I don't want to come downstairs."

"Okay. Go ahead." Aurora went to her room.

" What actually happened Antonia?" Sofia asked. Antonia told her everything.

"When will you kill that bustard? He needs a lesson!" Sofia said raging in anger.