😈22.😈

" Venom. You asked for me?"

" Yeah Andrew. When are you going to fetch them with your team?"

" We will go at about 5pm Venom."

" Listen all of you will go with mask on. I think Venus is keeping eye on them. So if you find out it to be true, inform me as soon as possible. Don't do anything until I give any order."

" What if they attack us Venom?"

" They will attack I guess. Don't attack back, just keep protecting yourselves and the heirs. I'll see what to do about it."

" I think they will attack too Queen. As they will go with masks and undercover. They will think we are some small powerless gang who are trying to help Black wings for their own good." Antonia said. Andrew nodded at that.

" Then we will show them some small group is way better than them in attacking and planning. But don't reveal yourself at any cost."

" Okay Venom. I'll protect them by hook or by crook." Andrew said.

" You can go and make preparations now." Aurora said.

" Okay Venom." Andrew bowed and left the mansion.

" When are you going?" Antonia asked.

" I'll go out at 5 too. Everything is prepared already. Have you asked the maids to clean the rooms?"

" Yeah. 4 rooms in the first floor are cleaned."

" Ask nana to prepare a good dinner for them. I think I'll come back late today. I'll meet them in the morning."

" Okay my queen. Go to your room and take some rest before the mission. It's going to be a hectic one."

" It'll be hectic for him because Venom will show him what power she holds alone." Aurora said smirking. Then she went upstairs to her room.

Antonia chuckled. " She doesn't even know she is changing day by day. How the reckless girl is becoming more calm but still devastating. I think it's for you Charlie. I hope you can protect and help her like this forever." Antonia thought looking at Auroras retreating back.

******

It was already afternoon. Both Aurora and Andrew went out on their own missions. Andrew was in front of the base according to the location. He was inspecting every corner of the base. He found out that Venus was really keeping eyes. He messaged Aurora saying he found two man keeping their eyes on the base. 

Aurora was driving to the port to get in the cargo when she got the message. She replied to get the heirs out. If those two men tried to attack then they would not counter back but protect themselves and safely get out of there. Then she kept driving. Andrew got the message. He went towards the base main gate and gave his identity. They let him and him team went inside. All the heirs got out after their guards called them. 

" Good afternoon heirs. I'm Andrew. I'm here to take you to Mariano mansion." Andrew greeted them professionally. 

" Good afternoon Andrew." Harry replied. 

" We should get going. Have you guys packed everything?" Andrew said. 

" Yeah. We are done. We are ready to go now." Lucas asked.

" Ron, take the luggage to your car. All the heirs will go in my car." Andrew ordered one of his team mate. 

" Yes sir." Ron took the luggages in his car. The heirs followed Andrew to his car.