😈75.😈

" Now tell me Venom. Do you need anything from me?"

" I want you to call Richard and break the contract Mr. Garcia."

" That's impossible Venom. My whole group will break down. Drug dealing is my main business." Mr. Garcia said being shocked.

" So you don't need your son healthy and safe Mr. Garcia?" Aurora said calmly.

" But Venom, he will destroy my whole business. I want my son safe but what about my business?"

" Mr. Garcia I will only give you the antidotes if you cancel the contract with Richard. You have to choose between your son and your drug business." Aurora said with a tight lipped smile.

Mr. Garcia was in huge dilemma. What should he do?

Aurora kept looking at him calmly. Leo and Lucas were curious to know his answer.

After a while Aurora again spoke.
" I don't have the whole night for you Mr. Garcia. I think you are choosing your business. So my work is done here. I should head out." saying that Aurora was about to stood up.

" Wait Venom." Mr. Garcia spoke.

Aurora looked at him.
" I'm choosing my son. I'll call Mr. Richard and cancel the deal."

" Call him in front of me." Aurora said calmly.

Mr. Garcia sighed but nodded. He took out his phone and dialed a number. After few rings he received the call and Mr. Garcia put the call on speaker.

" How are you my dear friend Dominic?" Mr. Richard said with a cheerful voice. Aurora rolled her eyes hearing that annoying voice.

" Why did you do that?" Mr. Garcia asked with rage.

" What do you mean? What happened? Why are you talking like this?" Mr. Richard asked being confused.

" How dare you put informer in my group?" Mr. Garcia shouted.

Mr. Richard went silent for sometime. Aurora smirked at that.
" What? Cat got your tongue? Who the hell are you to implant an informer in my group? Do you do your business in these nasty ways?" Mr. Gracia again shouted.

" What are you saying Dominic? I can't understand anything." He tried to pretend innocent.

" Don't try to be innocent here Ronald. I have proof and I have already finished your informer. He is resting in peace now!" Mr. Garcia said with a deep voice.

" What?" Mr. Richard said being shocked.

" Got a thunderbolt Ronald? Listen, I'm breaking our contract. I'm letting you go this time but I won't do any business with you in future. Try to invade in my group once again I'll destroy you." He said shouting again.

" You are breaking our friendship after all these years?" Mr. Richard asked not believing it.

" Friendship? Do you think you are worthy of friendship? I'm sure you have put these informers in other groups too. You can't be anyone's friend. You are not even trustworthy Ronald. Friendship, aligns happen based on trust but here you are trying to get your work done while backstabbing." Mr. Garcia said scoffing.

" So you think you can run your group after breaking our contract?" Mr. Richard asked. The tone of his voice changed completely.

" Of course I can and I'll show you that I can make money without the help of a pathetic person like you."

This time Richard started laughing loudly. Aurora smirked too but kept quiet.

" I'm Ronald Richard. You think you can go well off without me huh? Do you know your son is a drug addict too? What are you going to do about him if you break our contract? Can he continue without my drug? Don't be fool Dominic. Calm your fucking head and talk to me with a proper tone later. I'm letting your disrespect go this time. I won't allow next time." Mr. Richard said with a dangerous voice.