😈101.😈

" Are you sure he is not like your ex Venom? What will you do then? Will you kill him too like that boy?" That dumb girl asked.

" She has a death wish I think." Sofia whispered to Antonia.

" You shouldn't bring her past into this. Be careful what you say in front of our queen." Antonia said with a cold tone.

Aurora was quiet and kept staring at Charlie. Charlie felt her eyes and looked at her. He smiled at her but Aurora didn't smile back. He frowned understanding something was wrong. He started coming to her. Other three boys followed him too.

" I'm just looking for her. Not all boys are safe for her. She already has a history that's why I said that. Sorry." That girl said not actually being sorry.

This time Aurora looked at her.
"Not every guy is same like the ones you have dated or got ditched by. Look in the mirror before worrying for me. I trust him as he has proved his worth of my trust. Moreover you should know by now that I don't let anyone live who betrays me." Aurora said tilting her head while giving her a tight lipped smile.

That girl became red being insulted.

" Is everything okay Princess?" Charlie asked coming to her.

But before Aurora could say anything that girl who liked Charlie said, "I get that he is safe but what if someone courts him? Tries to take him away? Someone can get obsessed with him and snatch him. There are many ways you know? Someone can make a move on him..." She was continuing and the boys were confusingly looking at her not understanding whom she was indicating.

But Aurora didn't let her complete as she couldn't control herself hearing someone could snatch Charlie away from her. She went dangerously close to her.

Charlie held her shoulder thinking she would hit that girl. He didn't want to create a scene in the party.

" Whoever will even think about snatching him will go to the graveyard before getting a hold of him. Make a move and you are dead." She said darkly and moved Charlies hands from her. Then she went to the bar area. Charlie followed her.

Those girl stood their trembling as they knew how bad Venoms temper is.

" You should really learn whom to trigger or not." Sofia said chuckling and went to Aurora.

" Who was she referring?" Lucas asked Antonia.

" Charlie. Girl has got possessive." Antonia said chuckling. The boys became shocked.

" Well that was hot." Harry said. Lucas and Leo nodded agreeing. They also went near Aurora to calm her down.

******

Aurora came to the bar side. She was feeling rage inside her heart. What was this feeling? It's not fear of losing Charlie but it was anger of the thought that if someone want to snatch him away from her. She will kill them for sure.

Is this the rage Charlie feels everytime? Why was she feeling so possessive suddenly? It's not like she owns Charlie. But why was she so angry then? She was thinking all of these and going crazy to find a way to calm herself down. She can't let her possessiveness ruin this party.

What will mimmo think of her? Most importantly she needs to concentrate on everyones safety.

Charlie side hugged her looking concerned.
" What happened Princess? Are you okay?" He asked.

Aurora looked at him and felt her rage going away and heart calming down.

" Yeah. I'm fine." Aurora said sighing.

" Are you sure? What did she say to make you mad?" He asked with concern.

Aurora leaned on him a little. Charlie wrapped his hand around her waist running his thumb on her skin to soothe her.