😈32.😈

" What do you want to know? What is your name dear?"

" Mom she doesn't say her name. It's dangerous for her."

" Oh! Sorry dear. I should have known that."

" It's okay aunty. My name is Aurora. Aurora Mariano. I know I don't have any risk from any of you present here." Everyone smiled hearing that.

" I'm glad that you are trusting me dear. Do you know your mom has given this name to you?"

" Dad told me. But how do you know that?"

" We decided the name together."

" From when you were best friends?" Aurora asked.

" From middle school. She was a rebellious but very intelligent girl. I used to ignore her as she was a mafia heir. I was from a middle class family. I didn't want to be in trouble being friend to her. But one time she saved me from bullies. She actually saved me many times. Then finally we became close and eventually best friends." Lara's mother said with a smile recalling memories with her best friend.

" Mom was in the mafia from very first?"

" No. At that time there were not many girls in the mafia. But maybe you know mafias only allow heirs that are connected with blood. Your grandfather didn't have any siblings and your uncle didn't want to be a king. Seeing her courage and quality your grandfather declared her the best queen."

Aurora was now dumbfounded. " I have an uncle? You mean to say my mom has an brother?" Antonia and Sofia were now confused too. The four boys were curious to know more.

" You didn't know? She has an elder brother. He was your fathers best friend. That's how your father has known your mom."

Aurora was totally shocked at the news she just received. " Say more about it aunty." Aurora said.

"Everyone had taken your mom for granted thinking how a girl will rule a whole group. They started targeting their group. But your mom showed them how skillful a mafia girl can be. I was proud of her. I still am."

" Aurora is just like her aunty." Sofia said with a proud smile.

" I can see that. Can you sing Aurora? Your mom had a very mesmerizing voice."

" She has it too. Her voice can soothe anyone pain." Charlie said while looking affectionately at Aurora.

"And how do you know that?" Leo asked while putting his hands on his waist. Lucas, Harry, Sofia did that too.

" At this point I won't even be surprised if you say you know where her birth mark is too." Antonia said sighing.

Aurora became red thinking that. Her birth mark is in a secret place.

" Umm..no I don't know that yet. But I will know that soon. Don't worry."

"Well that will take time Charlie as it's in a secret place." Antonia said.

" Antonia! Shut up!" Aurora said. She was already red in embarrassment.

Lara's mon laughed. " Is that your boyfriend Aurora?" she asked indicating Charlie.

" No aunty. I don't have a boyfriend."

" Well, I'll be her boyfriend soon aunty. Give me blessings. I'm persuading her."

" You will have to work really hard then young man. Because I think she is really hard to impress too just like her mom." Lara's mom said laughing.