😈93.😈

Charlie groaned feeling her vagina wetting his boxer. He could feel her wetness on dick. He almost cummed in the place but he controlled himself. He was amused.

It generally takes him long time to cum even after having so many rounds. But with Aurora it was different. He almost cummed just by mere humping. Aurora scratched his back while riding him. It turned him on more. He just wanted to switch there place and took her right there. But he controlled his thoughts. He was just praying that she got satisfied and fell asleep.

Aurora marked him everywhere from neck to chest. But whenever she went to kiss on his lips Charlie moved his head. Aurora didn't mind as she was busy pleasuring herself. This time Aurora opened her bra and removed her panty too. Charlie closed his eyesnot wanting to see her naked. It will be more tough for him to control himself if he looks at her naked body.

Aurora pushed herself more on Charlie. Charlie again got hard feeling her soft boobs on his chiseled chest. Aurora pressed her boobs on his chest more and moaned as her nipples were having some friction there. She kept riding and kissing, biting him.

After having few orgasms she fell asleep on Charlie hugging him like a koala. Charlie sighed thinking he won't have to control himself anymore. Charlie wrapped her body with the bed sheet and went towards the bathroom silently. He jerked himself and got cleaned. He wore his pant and came out. He took another sheet and lied down beside Aurora. He didn't touch her again afraid of awaking her. But Aurora snuggled towards him and hugged him putting her head on his chest. Charlie wrapped his hand around her over the sheet. They fell asleep like that.

******

Next morning, everyone except Aurora and Charlie got up and gathered in the living room. Sofia wasn't talking much, just humming time to time.

Harry described everything that happened there.

"Charlie was looking totally psycho. If Aurora didn't call him, he wouldn't stop." Harry said.

"He has anger issues but maybe seeing Aurora like that has triggered him more." Leo said. He looked at Sofia. It was so unusual of her not talking at all. He nudged her and she literally flinched like she didn't want to be touched. Leo felt hurt at that.

"Are you okay?" Leo asked softly. Sofia just nodded her head.

" Let's have breakfast. No one has eaten properly last night. I'll send their breakfast in the room." Antonia said indicating Charlie and Aurora.

" Send mine too. I'm going back to my room." Sofia said and slowly went upstairs to her room.

Everyone went silent seeing her." What should I do? She is not talking to me, not letting me go near her. How am I suppose to share her feelings then?" Leo said feeling frustrated.

" She needs time I guess." Harry said sadly.

" But I can't stay silent knowing she is suffering. She is my girlfriend for god sake!" Leo exclaimed.

" Buddy.. give her some space. She will come around." Lucas said.

" She is a soft girl guys. She is hurting inside I know that. I just want to stay beside her." Leo said feeling helpless.

" Leo, I can feel your concern but we shouldn't push her. Just wait for her. Okay?" Antonia said. Leo nodded and then they went to have breakfast.

******

In Auroras room, Aurora opened her eyes feeling pain all over her body. She furrowed thinking why her body was paining like that. She didn't even remember what happened last night. All she remember was Henry drugged him. What happened after that? She tried to move but realized someone was holding her tightly. She tried to break the embrace only to realize she was totally naked under the sheet. She became shocked. She hurriedly moved and found Charlie sleeping beside her half naked.