😈109.😈

Aurora started checking the bomb trying to defuse.

"Fuck! We don't have enough time." Aurora cursed.

"Princess, get out from here please. It's not easy to defuse a bomb. Don't risk your life please."

"Would you leave me if I was in your position? No right? Then don't tell me to run away leaving you in this danger." Aurora said still finding out the cord to defuse the bomb.

"But Princess.."

"Shut up Charlie! Let me concentrate! I don't want to lose you. Can't you understand that? There won't be anything left in this world for me to live for if you are not in my life." Aurora said.

Charlie felt butterflies in his stomach even in that situation. This Aurora was totally new to him. This Aurora who shares whatever she feels is way hotter than the previous one.

"Done!" Aurora said pulling away a cord. She stood up loosing his ties.

"We have only 1 minute Charlie. Run!" Aurora said while taking his hand in her and started running outside. Charlie followed her.

They were in the entrance when all the bomb blasted. Aurora hugged Charlie making her back face the force of the blast so that Charlie won't be injured. They were thrown away with force for the effect of blast. They fell on the ground while Charlie held Aurora closer. Aurora closed her eyes feeling the burning pain on her back. She sighed realizing everything has finished at last. She is successful in this mission of her revenge and ensuring the safety of the heirs. She felt relaxed after so many days.

They got up and sat on the ground.
" Why did you turn yourself to the force?" Charlie asked.

"To keep you safe. I don't want you to get injured." Aurora said.

"What about me then? Do you think I like it when you get injured?"

"I didn't say that. Why are you quarreling suddenly?" Aurora asked being confused.

"Stop being a hero everywhere." Charlie said grumbling. Aurora chuckled.

"Till today, I used to know I'm a villain." She said.

"Shut up! How dare you turn yourself towards something so dangerous? Why don't you think your action can harm someone's feelings before doing these reckless things?" Charlie asked glaring at her.

"I'll think about that from now. Happy?" Aurora asked.

"You will do the same thing even after thinking. I know that." Charlie said scoffing.

Aurora chuckled hearing that. Her phone started ringing. She connected the call.

"Venom speaking."

"Venom are you both safe?" A member asked.

"Yeah. Don't worry. Inform others that we are fit and fine." Aurora said.

"We are dropping them in their mansions. Mr. and Mrs. Rossi said boss will stay at Rossi mansion today. Will you come back to mansion Venom?"

"Antonia is going to Rossi mansion? No problem. I'll go back to mansion.." before Aurora could complete her sentence Charlie snatched her phone and said, "Your Queen will stay at Zaffino mansion tonight. Tell my parents we are coming."

That member became shocked at how bravely he had snatched Venoms phone.

"Am I clear?" Charlie asked again.

"Yes Sir." that member replied. Charlie cut the call.

"I can go back to the mansion you know?" Aurora asked raising her one brow.