😈15.😈

Charlie put Aurora on his bed. Soon the doctor came and started checking her.

" Uncle she will be fine right?"

" How did she faint dear?"

" We were in an old room. She started becoming red and then fainted. Is it something serious uncle?" Charlie was almost at the verge of crying.

" She has asthma and dust Allergy I suppose. The room was dusty, wasn't it?"

Charlie gaped at the information, " Yes it was uncle."

" You should know your girlfriends health condition better dear. It could be dangerous for her. The dust has triggered her and she has an attack."

Charlie felt his heart ripped of hearing that Aurora was in danger because of him. " She will be fine right?"

" I'm giving her an injection. She should rest sometime. Let her sleep okay? If you feel anything wrong call me again."

" Okay uncle." The doctor injected Aurora.

" I'm done dear. I shall be going now."

" Let me see you out uncle."

" No no dear. Stay with her. One more thing, nice choice Charlie. She is so beautiful. Take care of her okay? Don't let this happen again."

" I'll take care of her uncle. She is my responsibility now. Thank you for coming."

" Welcome dear." The doctor went out.

Charlie sat down beside aurora and hold her hand.

" I think Lucas was right all this time princess. I have fallen deeply in your love. Today I have realized it. The panic I felt when you fainted in my arms was enough for me to realize that. My heart is still feeling the pain. I don't know much about you love. But I am promising you today I'll be with you in your every step ahead. I don't want to know what you do or not, I'll support you and won't question you anymore." Tears started dropping from Charlies eyes. He was still afraid what would he do if something happen to Aurora.

" You know you are the first girl who has come to my apartment, sleeping on my bed and most importantly you are the one who has stolen my heart. I know you hate me but I'll win your heart. You will be mine princess." saying that Charlie kissed Aurora on her forehead.

" You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Thanks to God that he has made me realize my love."

Charlie kept talking beside Aurora even though she was not hearing anything.

                                                                                       *****

It was already night. Antonia went to visit the destination of Annual meeting. She was going home. But something caught her eyes.

Lucas was going back to his home after talking to his Dad in the office. He was confused seeing his father. His father was behaving differently. He was sure that his father was trying to hide something. He needed to know what it is. 

Suddenly he heard a gun shot. He looked through the back view mirror only to find two cars following him and trying to shoot him. He was horrified. He started driving fast. But someone from the back shot a bullet in the tire. Lucas lost the balance and crashed his car with a big tree. He was still in sense but got a big cut on his head. He saw two man with guns started coming towards him. 

They were about to shoot him but instead they got shot from another side. Lucas looked at the direction only to find that girl whom she liked from the club who he supposes is in a mafia group. He saw how skillfully that girl killed everyone there. He closed his eyes in pain and soon became senseless.