😈89.😈

" I don't know your dad but I'm sure he knows me. Regretting my doing? You fucking slat after today you and your family will regret your birth. Just tell your family Venom has done this to you."

Aurora whispered the last line so no one could hear her. That girls eyes went big hearing her words.

" I'm sure Aurora has told her." Lucas said seeing that girls reaction.

" Me too buddy." Leo said smirking.

" Too bad." Sofia said chuckling. Charlie was just staring at Aurora.

Aurora let that girls face go of  and banged her head with the steel rod so hardly that she lost her sense then and there. Aurora turned around and looked around.

" You all were curious why I stay quiet. Got your answer? I don't fucking care what you think about me but don't you dare think I'll let you go after talking shits about me. I'm way out of any of yours league. You better remember that." Aurora said and throw the rod away.

She went near the heirs. The bell rang at the same time. She looked at Charlie.

" It's your viva time. Go for it. Two guards will follow you. Call me if you feel any weirdness around you." She said calmly like nothing happened a minute before.

Charlie nodded but didn't say anything. He went out silently. Aurora felt bad somehow. Charlie was hurt and not in his usual self it was clear for her.

But what can she do about it? Should she give in and accept his request? But it will be risky. What does he even want? Where does he even want to go? All these things were running inside her hear. Soon everyone became normal and started doing their own works forgetting the previous incident. Aurora instructed her guards to sent someone from medical room to take those girls and they did.

" You did a great job Aurora." Harry said giving her a thumbs up. They were sitting on a same table.

" I'm proud of you." Sofia said and hugging her.

"We all are." Lucas said smiling.

" I can see you fighting all day I'm sure." Leo said chuckling and everyone joined him too.

They kept gossiping and waiting for their turn in Viva.

******

Charlie came back from viva. Guards told him everyone was in the common room. He went there and found everyone except Aurora. He sat beside them.

" How was it?" Sofia asked.

" Good." Charlie replied shortly.  Others let him stay silent as they didn't know what to tell him.

Girls were again crowding around him, trying to talk to him and get his attention. But he was getting irritated. He kept telling them to go away. But bitches don't have shame, do they? They kept circling him. Others were getting irritated too. 

They already warned them to leave him alone. But they kept coming one after one to talk to Charlie. Charlie lowered his head not to response anyone anymore. Soon those girls saw Aurora coming back so they backed away remembering the previous incident. 

Aurora tapped lightly on Charlies shoulder in order to check if he was sleeping. But Charlie thought it was some other girl. He snapped looking back this time.

" Didn't I say I'm not interested? Stay fucking away!" He shouted and saw Aurora looking at him with a raised brow. He became shocked. Other heirs kept looking at the scene interested to know what would be Auroras reaction.

" I'm sorry princess. I didn't mean it to you." He said hurriedly.

" I know. Take this." Aurora said passing him coffee. She went out to bring coffee for everyone.