😈16.😈

On the other hand, Charlie woke up from sleep. He looked at his side only to find it empty. He started searching Aurora. But didn't find her. He looked at his phone and saw it was already 10 in the morning. She has gone to the university after getting up he thought. He was about to go inside his room but the food on the kitchen counter caught his attention. He went near it and found different foods decorated on the counter and a note with it. He took the note and read it.

" Thank you for taking care of me. This is a little gratitude of what you did for me yesterday. Enjoy your breakfast."

Charlie smiled at that. Is there anything that she can't do? He sat on a tool and started eating the food Aurora made. He moaned at the deliciousness. She knows how to do everything perfectly.

The food is really tasty. He wants to eat that regular. But for that he has to win Auroras heart first and he will do it. He will do it from today. As he was thinking this he got a call from Leo. He smilingly picked the call.

" Yeah buddy. Sorry I miss the class. I'll be there in one hour."

" Charlie, Lucas was got in a accident."

" What? What are you saying? Where is he? Is he fine?"

" Calm down buddy. Uncle called me. Me and Harry are going to the hospital. I'm sending you the location. Come as soon as possible."

" Okay. I'm coming."

Charlie ran inside his room to get ready. After that he went out, took his car and drove towards the hospital.

Charlie ran inside the hospital and asked the receptionist, "Lucas Rossi?"

" Room no 203 sir."

Charlie ran again and went inside the cabin.

Mr. and Mrs. Rossi, Harry and Leo were already there. Mrs. Rossi was crying holding Lucas hand and Lucas was trying to console her. Mr. Rossi was standing with a concerning face. Everyone looked at him as he came inside. He went towards Lucas and sat beside him.

" How are you now buddy?"

" I'm okay bro. Please make mom understand that."

" You brat shut up. Don't you know how to drive?" Mrs. Rossi said.

" I know mom. But someone was following me. Two cars and maybe 6/7 people. They were trying to shoot me. They shot the back tire and my car lost balance. Then get crashed with a tree. I don't remember anything after that."

Lucas didn't want to tell who saved him. He thought they would be tensed to know a mafia has saved him. So he hid that topic.

" Who has brought you in the hospital? Did they tell you?" Mr. Rossi asked.

" A girl they said. But she didn't give her identity." Lucas lied.

" They are discharging you today. You will go back to the mansion with us." Mr. Rossi said.

" But dad.."

" I don't want to hear anything else Lucas. I'm going to make necessary arrangements. Darling come with me please. Let the boys talk." Mr. Rossi said looking at his wife. Mrs. Rossi nodded and went outside with her husband.

" Honey, please call for an immediate meeting. Our boys are in danger. He has started with Lucas. All of them are his target. We need to tell them everything." Mrs. Rossi said holding her husbands hand almost crying.

" Don't cry darling. After dropping you guys home, I'll go to the base. I have already asked for a meeting and they agreed to it."

" We need to find someone who can protect them honey."