😈52.😈

It was almost two weeks that Ryan has been ignoring Aurora. Aurora tried to talk to him multiple times. But he has ghosted her every single time. He was quite enjoying her desperateness thinking it's becoming easier to complete his mission.

On the other side Aurora was devastated. Never in her life she has felt this much depressed. She has stopped eating properly, crying now and then. Sofia was very concerned about her and really angry on Ryan. She tried to talk to him too but he refused. Sofia started doubting that if Ryan actually loves Aurora or not. But she didn't say anything to Aurora as she was already stressed.

Aurora has always been a good and kind hearted girl. People around her has always treated her like a princess that she actually is. This is the first time someone is treating her like a trash and that someone is her lover. The thought of this whole thing was making Sofia more frustrated. She has decided that after Mr. Mariano comes back, she will tell him to dig about this boy more. He can't be a good choice for Aurora.

*******

Time passed more. It's already been three weeks. Actually Ryan was enjoying Auroras miserable state. So he took more time to ignore her just to enjoy her misery.

Aurora was actually miserable. She wasn't even able to sleep properly.

******

It was lunch time. Most of the students have gone to cafeteria. Aurora was not in mood to take lunch. But Sofia was dragging her to the cafeteria. Ryan already planned that he would patch up with Aurora that day. So he intentionally came in front of the two best friend. When they were facing each other, Ryan pretended to turn around but as he thought Aurora came running and hold his hand.

" Ryan! Please talk to me. What is my fault? Why are you doing this to me?"

Sofia was totally shocked seeing her best friends vulnerable situation. She wish she could punch Ryan's face then and there. But she controlled herself for the sake of Aurora.

" Let me go Aurora. You haven't done anything wrong. I am the one who is on the wrong side." Ryan said pretending to be more hurt. Sofia furrowed her brows.

Aurora hugged Ryan fastly. " If I haven't done anything wrong then why are you pushing me away and punishing me like that? What wrong have you done?" Aurora said crying.

Ryan hugged back. " My family is too poor Aurora. They have sent me to this school with a lot of loans. Our families doesn't sit well. We should stay away from each other. It's better to part away before it's too late." Ryan made up a story to pretend to be a victim.

Sofia somehow felt bad hearing his side story.

" Do you think I care about money? All I care about is you and us. I don't need any money Ryan. I only need you." Aurora said crying loudly.

" You have grown up with luxury Aurora. I knew you are rich but I didn't think you will come out this much rich and even from a mafia background. What if my family faces any danger from your group or others? How will I protect them? I have no power, no money. I have to keep them safe Aurora." Ryan said and faked crying.

Aurora broke the hug. " Our group can never harm you or your family Ryan. My father has never harmed any innocent people. Moreover you are my boyfriend. Why will they harm you? About others they don't even know me then how will they know you and attack you? If you ask about future our group will protect you no matter what."

Ryan kept looking at Aurora. This girl can give reasons well he thought.

" What if you dad doesn't approve us after knowing about my family situation? It's not like my heart isn't breaking seeing you like this and trying to stay away from you but I have to think about everything before going deep into our relationship Aurora because if I go further with you I have no plan of coming back." Ryan said holding Auroras hand and looking directly into her eyes.