😈57.😈

At the dining area,

" Look the weakling is here!" A boy said as soon as she entered the dining area.

" Haven't you learnt the term called freshen up? You are reeking of sweats. Eww!" Another one said.

Aurora got embarrassed. She was really hungry that's why she directly came to the dining area. She ran towards her room. She took a shower and again went back to the dining area. The boys were done with their lunch. Aurora took her food and sat in a corner. After taking few bites she felt someone pouring water on her. She looked up only to find one of the boys holding a glass of water over her head.

" Thought of giving you a little shower Barbie girl." He said smirking. Aurora crossed her hands over her chest as her skin was showing.

Another boy took her plate and smashed that on the floor. Aurora stood up and ran out of the area and came to the store room she was provided.

But she realized the situation of the room. She again changed her dress, wore a mask and cleaned the room to make it livable. She was really hungry but she thought of waiting for dinner. She was tired and thought of taking nap. But as soon as she was going to sleep someone knocked on the door.

Aurora opened the door and found a guard looking at her boringly. He handed her a paper.

" It's your daily schedule and go to the library. It's your study session. Remember the schedule properly and go for your sessions by yourself. No one will come to call you." saying that he went away.

Aurora sighed. She looked at the schedule and found out that it was their weapon study session. She was glad cause she was good in this area. She kept the schedule and went outside towards the library.

The study session went well. But Aurora made the boys furious. As Aurora is quite bright as a student she learnt everything fast and the master was quite impressed with it but he didn't show it to her. But the boys understood it. They were having a hard time understanding those things. They couldn't even differentiate between normal guns but Aurora was doing it without any struggle and that made them angry. They decided to teach her a lesson at dinner.

Aurora was happy that she had went through the first day. But she didn't know what those boys were going to do to her. Aurora went to the dining area. She took her plate. She was really hungry. She quietly sat in one corner without disturbing anyone. But the boys had another plan. As soon as Aurora was about to take her first bite a boy came and pushed her plate off the table. Another one gripped Auroras hair and made her look at him. Aurora groaned in pain.

" Little bitch trying to show your smartness huh?" He spatted.

" Leave me please." Aurora said with struggle.

That boy banged Auroras head on the table. Aurora teared up in pain.

" Leave you? After you have made us look like a fool there? Listen bitch we are tolerating you. Don't get on our nerves. Or we will kill you silently with huge pain and hide your body in such place that your dad even won't be able to find you." The boy said pushing more on Aurora. Aurora silently tolerated everything. The boy let her go.

Aurora sat up slowly crying.

" Pathetic bitch! Only knows how to cry." Another one scoffed.

Aurora looked at her food on the floor. She knew they won't give her food twice.

She was really hungry. She stood up and looked at the boy.

" What wrong did I do? I have come here to take the training just like all of you. Why are you this bitter to me?" Aurora asked while crying.