😈97.😈

" What are you doing here?" Charlie asked stopping one step behind Aurora. She turned around and stared at him.

" N-nothing." She stuttered and looked down closing her eyes.

" You shouldn't come inside a boys washroom whom you think spineless and characterless. It's risky you know?" Charlie said blankly.

Aurora frowned hearing his words and looked at him. " What risk can you cause?" She asked.

Charlie went near her one step. Aurora backed away hitting the mirror behind her. Charlie closed the gap between them standing closer to her.

" Who knows? I have taken advantage of your unconsciousness. What if I do something when you are conscious? I'm a snake right? I can change any time." He said staring deeply at Aurora.

" I'm really sorry for saying those things. I didn't mean any of it I swear. I was just.." Aurora couldn't complete her sentence as she remembered those past memories. She looked down and completed the sentence, " Afraid."

" You know why you are saying sorry now? To clear yourself that you haven't done anything wrong. To console yourself that misunderstanding and insulting me was right at that time." Charlie said chuckling bitterly.

Aurora kept looking down not being able to reply him.

" You always tell me that I don't know what love is, boys like me don't know how to love someone, we can only destroy others lives. But you know what? It's actually you who doesn't know what love is, what real love feels like, your heart doesn't know the feelings of falling in love or to cherish someone precious. You think all boys are same just like James or those boys who tortured you in the camp. So you have surrounded your heart with a barrier and whoever tries to break it, you break that person brutally. You have done it with me several times already. That's what you are Aurora." Charlie scoffed.

Aurora closed her eyes and left a shaky breathe. She started to get back those memories with James where he used to blame her and she was too afraid to speak afraid of getting left out by him. Her heart started paining remembering those dreadful moments. She kept looking down to control herself. Was she that bad? Did he fall out of love? And many more bad thoughts were going through her mind.

" If you are here to give consolation to your heart then have it. You haven't hurt me. I'm the one at fault because I thought I would be able to get out the soft corner of yours with my love. But I have failed as no matter what you will always compare me to those bustards who have once tried to destroy you and on top of that I'm a playboy. How can you trust me?" Charlie said bitterly.

Aurora curled her hand not to cry in front of him. All the dark memories she locked inside her heart was coming back. Every word of him was breaking her heart apart and reminding her about James.

What James told is right then. She is not actually love worthy. She needs to brace herself. She has a lot of duties and she can't be weak at this peak point. She looked at Charlie.

Tears were visible in her eyes that's when Charlie understood he has gone too far. Aurora didn't let her tears fall. She won't be weak at any cost. She had been through this shit again and again. It's her fault to think that she will also have someone in her life. Charlie kept looking at her being concerned thinking he has hurt her deeply.

" You said you know my past. I think you know all of it. I'm really astonished how can you not understand my fear after knowing all of it. Then again, how can you? You can't understand others pain until you experience it yourself. It's okay. It's good that you don't know what insecurity actually feels like, how horrible it feels when someone breaks your trust so much that you don't know how to trust others again. I'm really happy that you don't have a hint about these feelings." Aurora finished with a wavering tone. She pushed Charlie a little and was about to come out of the washroom but she looked back at Charlie again.