😈45.😈

" Can I ask you something dad?"

" Why are you taking permission dear? Just ask."

" Why didn't you tell me that mom has an elder brother?"

Mr. Mariano stilled in his position. He was totally perplexed. He wasn't able to answer the question and kept looking at Aurora with an unreadable expression.

" Why did you hide it? I have an uncle and why didn't I know about it?" Aurora again asked calmly.

Mr. Mariano sighed. Maybe it's the time to tell her everything. " How do you know about your uncle?"

" Is that important now? The most important thing is I don't even know I have another family member."

" You don't." Mr. Mariano mumbled.

" What do you mean?"

" He is not alive anymore. He died even before you were born."

Aurora felt a thunderbolt going through her heart. But she didn't say anything. " Explain everything dad." Aurora said coldly.

Mr. Mariano lowered his head. " Let me tell you the history of UNDOCILE first then."

Aurora nodded.

" Mariano and Romano were the two most powerful mafia group for ages. They never had any kind of wars despite having equal powers. They helped each other if it's needed. They were more like in an align outside document. My father and your moms father were best friends too. They could give up their lives for each other. Me and your uncle were same too. Your uncle never liked mafia kinds of things. But I was very passionate towards it. Both families have two child at that time. A boy and a girl in each." Mr. Mariano stopped at this. His voice was heavy. Aurora understood that and looked at him.

" You have a sister too?" Aurora asked.

" Had." Mr. Mariano said and looked at Aurora. Aurora became shocked seeing tears in his fathers eyes after so many years. But she decided to let him complete.

Mr. Mariano wiped his tears and continued, " At that time there were not many mafia girls in this mafia world. So there was no question of having a girl heir. So both of our fathers decided to make us heirs. But your uncle opposed it saying he doesn't want to be a heir. You grandfather was very disappointed at him and he literally forced him that he has to be the future leader."

" Then?" Aurora asked.

" Your uncle was madly in love with my sister too. I knew from his attitude around my sister but he didn't want to confess in fear of getting rejected like me." He said chuckling. Aurora smiled too.

" But I made the arrangements. I again told my father everything. They arranged their marriage. But what is more interesting you want to know?"

" What?"

" Your aunt was in love with him too. But she was too shy to tell him. She told Alessandra everything. Your mom helped her too. She was elder than her and very fond of her as our families were close."

" Then?"

" Romano and Mariano build a business together. Your uncle was brilliant in business. He took the responsibility of it. In the mean time your mom became the queen of the group. Most of the aligns didn't want to acknowledge her but I think you know how capable your mom was. She in a small phase of time turned around the table. Everyone was bound to bow down in front of her. She made a lot of enemies but none of them could do anything to them as both Mariano and Romano family were guarding each other. I became the leader and your mom started helping me. After our marriage when our fathers told me about their plan of merging our groups we gladly accepted and like this UNDOCILE was formed. I became the Emperor and you mom Empress. It became more powerful than ever. We decided to expand our business outside Italy. We formed business in Australia, America and in some Asian countries. America was our main target. We thought about having another head quarter there. Your uncle decided to took over that area. Our fathers accepted that too. Your uncle and aunt both went to America and started living there."