😈99.😈

" Why are you angry all of a sudden?" Aurora knew the reason yet she wanted to hear it from him.

" Nothing. Let me go." Charlie said not looking at her.

" You shouldn't get jealous over this small things Charlie."

Charlie looked at her not believing her words." Small things? Picking you up, hugging you, holding your hands, kissing and patting your hair all these things are small to you? Should I tolerate all the men around you doing these small things to my girl now?" Charlie asked with rage.

Aurora felt butterflies in her stomach hearing him calling her his girl.
" He has known me from childhood. It's his way of expressing his adoration for me. Nothing else." Aurora said softly.

" But he has to understand there is a difference between a 12 years girl and a 22 years girl. Why did you allow him in the first place? You even jumped on him!" Charlie exclaimed.

Aurora chuckled." He was the closest to me after Sofia. I have seen him after so long that's why I couldn't control my happiness."

"What's with the nicknames? Mimmo and Piccolo. Why? Can't you just call yourselves by name? You don't call Sofia with a nickname. Then why him? Why in the world every man wants to call you in nicknames?" Charlie said.
He wasn't having any of it. He couldn't tolerate any men around her.

" Sofia and I have nicknames too. But we don't use them that much as it feels cringe to us. She calls me bestie most of the times. Haven't you noticed? About mimmo and piccolo, you know the meanings. Why are you getting angry then?"

"What about l'vitsa that Nicolai guy called you?" Charlie asked.

" It means lioness Charlie. He has called me lioness in Russian." Aurora said chuckling.

" Whatever. I call you princess too. You haven't given me any nickname yet. Why?" Charlie grumpily asked.

Aurora laughed." I'll think a nickname for you then. Happy?" She asked.

"Don't know. I'm not going to his party. I don't like him at all." Charlie said.

" Are you sure you don't want to go?"

" 100%. I'm not going to his party. He will get killed for sure if I go there today." Charlie said curling his hands.

" Okay okay. Don't get violent now. You don't have to go if you don't want to. But don't play tricks like yesterday." Aurora said.

Charlie looked at her. Aurora stood in front of Charlie and leaned down to his level. She came face to face and whispered," I can see through people Charlie. Tricking me is not that easy. I stayed yesterday as I didn't want to go leaving you here all pouty and jealous either. Don't practice now. Take some rest."

Charlie kept looking at her being speechless. Aurora chuckled and went out of the boxing arena.

******

Time passed. Everyone was getting ready in their rooms except Aurora and Antonia. They had some work. Aurora completed her work first.

" I'm going to my room. Come to my room with the file after you are done." Aurora said looking at Antonia.

"Sure. Is Charlie really not going?" Antonia asked.

" He said so. His jealousy is from another level." Aurora said.

" I don't think so he will let you go alone. Moreover jealousy suits him."

" What do you mean?"

"I have meant that he'll definitely go and about jealousy, it's natural. A boy who hasn't share anything in his whole life, how will he tolerate other men around his love?"