😈3.😈

It was already evening time, Charlie and his friends got ready and headed out for the party. They reached the destination and entered the club. Every ones attention was on them. Soon girls started to came up to Charlie and Leo. They started flirting and making out. But Charlie wasn't enjoying it like before. His mind was still on that mysterious nerd.

                                                                                             *******

On the other hand, In Auroras mansion, " Aurora are you ready?" Antonia asked.

Aurora came out of her walking closet. She was looking like a diva. The mafia queen everyone will bow down after getting a glimpse. She was wearing a black dress with different accessories. Her tattoos were showing. Ear and nose piercing, contact lenses everything were complementing her look.

                                                                                AURORA'S DRESS

                                                                                AURORA'S DRESS

" Damn my queen. You are looking hot. Are you sure you are going on a killing mission?"

Aurora gave a questioning look, " Even though I'm going on a killing mission, it's in a club. I have to look good you know?"

Antonia chuckled, " You are saying as if you will give an interview there. But you look good on these cloths. Those nerdy cloths you wear make me feel sick."

" That's not actual me. This is the actual Aurora Mariano. The world will get to know her very soon." Aurora said while smirking.

" I'm waiting for that. Anyways we should head out. I have called Andrew and his team to back us up there as bodyguards. Do you need more man?"

" No. I think they will be enough to cover me from the crowd and about the killing we can handle it, can't we?" Aurora asked raising her one brow.

" Of course. Let's go and play for sometime." Antonia said while laughing creepily. After that they both headed towards Auroras car. Aurora started the car and they drove away.

                                                                                         *******

At Eagles club,

" Charlie are you having fun?" a girl seductively asked Charlie.

Charlie pulled the girl closer and set her on his lap, " I'll have fun if you spare me some of  your time darling," He whispered.

" All of my time is for you only." saying that the girl started kissing Charlie. They were having a hot messy make out session.

At the same time Aurora pulled over in front of the club. Both of them got down from the car. Seeing them Andrew and few more male came forward.