😈88.😈

Next day,
Everyone was ready to go to university after so long. They were waiting for Aurora.

" Can't I go too?" Antonia asked whining.

" Bitch! Your queen will kill you." Sofia said.

Others chuckled. Charlie wasn't talking much. Everyone felt that but didn't want to upset him more.

" All good to go?" Aurora asked coming towards the group. All of them looked back only to find her in her usual style.

" Where is your nerdy look?" Antonia asked being shocked.

" Not in a mood to wear those stupid clothes." Aurora said sighing.

" Those actually don't suit you." Sofia said.

" Students will get shocked seeing you like this." Leo said chuckling.

" I doubt they will recognize her." Lucas said laughing.

" Well I'm more curious about how you guys will behave today." Antonia said smirking.

" What do you mean?" Harry asked.

" Let's see if you guys go back in your usual bully form or not." Sofia said smirking.

" They won't have that much time. We will come back as soon as the viva ends." Aurora said.

" They have given scheduled time for us. At first me, then after two hour Lucas and Leo, then again after lunch break Sofia and Harry." Charlie said.

" What the hell! Why?" Aurora exclaimed.

" Don't know." Harry said sighing.

" It will be a long day for you guys then." Antonia said.

Aurora went near Sofia, " Give me your left hand." She said. Sofia raised her hand without asking anything.

Aurora gave her a wrist watch. " Wear it." She said and Sofia wore it. Everyone became confused seeing that but didn't say anything.

" Let's go now." Aurora said. She looked at Antonia. " Stay safe and call me if you need anything."

" Sure. Be safe. All the best." Antonia said.

Lucas pecked on her lips. " Bye baby. Take care."

Everyone gave him a side eye. Antonia chuckled and hugged him.

" Come back to me as fast as you can." She whispered in his ears.

"So clingy." Leo said.

" You better shut up." Charlie and Harry said together glaring.

They hopped inside the car and drove away for university.

******

They reached and found that Aurora had covered the whole with heavy security.

" You have hired a lot Aurora." Harry said.

" Even with these heavy security you guys can be kidnapped. So don't go anywhere without informing me or don't walk around alone. Try to be in crowdy places."

" Who will dare to kidnap us among these guards?" Sofia asked.

" Mafias can even kill anyone in a swift move among thousands of people and you won't even have a hint. So it's better to be careful. Though I have made arrangements so that no outsiders can enter today but we can't assure anything, can we?" Aurora said.

Everyone understood the matter. They got out from the car. Eric came towards them.

" Eric, you have a heavy duty to perform today. Be careful for even slightest things."