😈51.😈

Everything was going normal. But Aurora was really concerned about her dad. It's been a week that he has gone to Australia but he has not contacted Aurora yet. Aurora tried to contact him few times but every time his secretary has received and told her that her dad was still busy but safe and healthy.

Aurora didn't say anything to Ryan though. She didn't want to share her personal concern with him yet as he didn't know about her family history yet.

Aurora was practicing with her guitar. She has a competition coming soon. She wish her dad would be able to come back before that. She was thinking about her dad when her phone started ringing. She looked at it and found her dad was calling. She hastily picked up the call.

" Hello dad? How are you? Is everything managed there?"

" Cool down angel. I'm fine." Mr. Mariano said chuckling lightly.

" You sound tired dad. Is it that much hectic?" Aurora asked with concern.

Mr. Mariano smiled feeling his daughters concern. " It will take time to fix angel. I may have to stay here longer. Are you okay with that?"

" How much longer dad? 1 month?"

Mr. Mariano went silent. After sometime he again replied.

" Probably 6 months or more dear."

Aurora became silent this time. This much longer? Why would it need that long?

" Angel? Are you upset? I'm really sorry angel. I'll make it up to you. I promise."

Aurora didn't say anything again.

" Please talk to me angel."

" It's okay dad. Take your time and manage everything there. Don't forget to take care of yourself."

Mr. Mariano smiled. He surely has the best child in the whole world. " You are not upset right?"

" No dad. Work is important. I hope everything goes well there."

Mr. Mariano was feeling sad. He felt really sorry for his angel. How understanding the girl is! He sighed thinking all those.

" Umm.. dad? About Ryan.."

" He is clean dear. I have made one of my friends to search about him. He has sent me Ryan's all information and he seems clean."

" Which friend dad? You don't generally trust anyone with these things." Aurora said with a pout.

" Mr. Gallo. You have seen him in our house. He is the leader of the Venus."

" So can I tell him about our family dad?"

" Can you wait for some more time?"

" I really don't want to hide it anymore dad. What if he thinks I have betrayed him by hiding it?"

" Angel, if he truly loves you, he will be by your side no matter what. I want you to be more secure about your life. I have no problem if you fall in love but you have to choose the right one. I can't let anyone treat my angel poorly."

Aurora sighed. " So what should I do? I really don't want to lose him dad. I have never felt this way before."

" I know you like to be truthful angel. It's just three months right? Let it be six months first. Then tell him. Can you do it for me please?"

" Dad you don't have to request me. I have always listened to you. I'll listen this time too. No matter what you will always be my first priority dad."

Mr. Mariano sadly smiled. He was feeling guilty. Guilty for many reasons. For leaving his daughter all alone, for not giving her enough time and every attention she deserves, for hiding many things. His angel trusts her blindly, more than herself. But what is he doing? All these things were bugging him badly. But he had to manage this side too. Everything will be fine he prayed to God.