😈58.😈

Master looked at her being confused but he understood as soon as Aurora passed near him. The choking marks were visible on her throat. Aurora went to the room and locked the door. She sat down in front of the door and started crying.

" God! Why are you doing this to me?" She said while crying.

After crying for a long time she wiped her tears.

" No. I'll not let this continue anymore. I have turn around and show them I'm not weak. I'll do anything just to prove them I'm not a bed doll." she said and went to sleep.

******

Next morning the routine was as usual same. By now Aurora was habituate of exercising with an empty stomach. The boys were really furious seeing her still trying to be good.

After the exercise they had sword session. Aurora was clueless in this field. Well she actually didn't know anything in this field. But she tried to participate. But the same incident happened like the boxing arena. All the boys attacked her and she was left with the wounds. It was hurting like hell. But Aurora didn't back out. They kept hurting her. But this time Aurora also learnt their skills.

By now she got to know the tactics and the methods the boys knew were the same of those videos. So she looked at them fighting carefully. In this process her skin got sliced several times, blood was oozing out of those places.

After the session, a guard told Aurora to go to the medical room to get treated. Aurora did as she was told. After that unlike others she came back to the practice zone and practiced their methods alone. Seeing her absent in the dining area the boys understood that she was again practicing. They all went back and found her practicing.

One of the boys went near her with rage, hold her neck and banged her to the nearest wall. She screamed in pain and suddenness.

" Again you disobeyed us huh? You surely have got some guts huh? You want me to give you punishment?" He shouted.

" Let me go." This was the first time Aurora was able to come out of their hold.

" Are you afraid that I'll do better than all of you if I practice a little?" She said.

Everyone became shocked hearing her talking back. " You bitch!" saying that the boy slapped her hard. But Aurora didn't budge from her position like past times.

" Beat me as much as you can but I'll not stop doing what I have come here for in the first place." Aurora said strictly.

" So you want beating this much huh?" saying that the boy kicked her on stomach. She groaned in pain and fell down.

" Boys Let's teach this bitch a lesson. Come forward."

All of them started kicking Aurora without any mercy. Aurora lied their lifeless and took all their beatings.

" Why am I this much weak to even protect my self? God why did you make me this much weak?" Aurora thought to herself and kept crying. The boys kept beating her. She was wounded badly and blood was everywhere. After sometime the boys let her go.

" Talk back to us one more time and you are finished." A boy said that and kicked her for the last time. They all went out scoffing at her. She lied there in pain. She had no strength left in her body anymore. How would she survive here? They would surely kill her someday. She thought.

******

Few days passed..

Aurora was getting well even with all odds. The torture didn't stop but she was getting her training.

It was a afternoon, all of them were present in the field after their bow-arrow session.

" Tomorrow there will be a test. All of you will be tested on basis of what you have learnt last few months." The master said and everyone nodded.