😈46.😈

" You miss your mom right?" Mrs. Zaffino asked looking at Aurora. Aurora turned to her.

" Yeah. Sometimes I wish I were never born. She would be safe now if I didn't come."

" Don't say such things dear. Your mom has chosen you. You can't understand what a mom feels till you are not a mom. A mom can do literally everything just to keep her child safe. So don't make her feel low by thinking these things. She is watching you remember that." She said patting her head.

" Auntie what will you do if you find out uncle or Charlie has hidden something really important from you? Will you get angry?"

" Of course I'll. But I'll confront them too. I'll ask the reason why they did that. If the reason makes me think that they have done the right thing ,I'll forgive them. Everyone must have their own reasons right? We have the right to get angry and they have the right to make themselves clear. We should give them a chance not just thinking about our perspective."

Aurora nodded.

" Do you like Charlie Aurora?"

Aurora looked at her. She was perplexed as to what should be her answer.

" I don't know auntie." she mumbled.

Mrs. Zaffino nodded. " I don't want to meddle into your matters. But I'll say one thing for you. If you find it hard to realize what you really feel and you think it would be better if you had your mom with you then just give me a call. Think me as your mom from now. I know I can never fill up her space and I don't want to either. But if you want a mother figure beside you, you always have me by your side but remember that. Even if fate doesn't bring you and Charlie together I want you to give me the place of a mother figure in your life Aurora. I don't want you to feel empty or low just because your mom is not here."

Aurora got tears in her eyes hearing those words. Mrs. Zaffino hugged her.

" Crying doesn't suit a beautiful girl like you. Don't cry."

Aurora nodded and they broke the hug. Mrs. Zaffino kept combing her hair with her fingers to make her fall asleep.

" Auntie."

" Yes."

" Nothing." Aurora said sighing.

" You want to ask something about Charlie?"

" How do you know?" Aurora asked being surprised.

Mrs. Zaffino chuckled. " Moms can guess what their children want to say even before they say something."

" He loves me right?"

" More than you can ever think of."

" But I'm not good enough for him. I hurt him always by my words. He will have life risks with me. We both will be leaders. There is a huge chance of clash among two groups then. Moreover I'm afraid. Afraid of getting left alone by him. I have trust issues."

" Have you ever told him all of these?"

" No. I want him to stay away auntie."

" I don't know why but I don't like you calling me auntie."

" Should I call you Mrs. Zaffino then?" Aurora asked fastly thinking she may have offended her.

" Of course not."

" Then what should I call you?"

" How about mumma?" 

Aurora looked at her in hesitation.