😈105.😈

" What are you thinking Princess?" Charlie asked noticing her quietness.

Aurora looked at him and again at the screen. She was thinking something else but didn't want to say that to them.

" Nothing." She mumbled still sinking into her thoughts.

"Are you suspecting something?" Antonia asked.

" No. The message is clear here. No suspecting is needed." Aurora said.

" What do you mean?" Charlie asked.

" Henry is dead and even after that there was an attack on you yesterday and today some suspicious people were seen. One thing is clear here." Aurora said calmly.

She looked at everyone and said, " The war has finally started." Then looked back at the scene.

" Do you think Richard is here?" Charlie asked.

Antonia trembled thinking that. Lucas held her hand ensuring that he was there for her.

" Not sure." Aurora mumbled taking the file back in her hand.

Others kept quiet for sometime and again concentrated on their works.

She got another call this time. It was from a client. She received it walking away from others. After talking for sometime she came back.

" Who is it now?" Sofia asked.

" A client. I'll go to office tomorrow. I have to meet this client."

" You can't go anywhere in this health." Charlie said.

Aurora sighed. " This client has come from London to meet me personally Charlie. It's rude not to show up for this little wounds." She said.

" London? Have you cracked that deal?" Antonia asked.

" Don't know yet. They have liked my idea and want a meeting to discuss. I'm hoping it will be a great partnership." Aurora said.

" Is it that important?" Leo asked.

" Of course. We are expanding outside of this country. So the more foreign clients we get, the more strong our base will be." Antonia said.

" Are you prepared for the meeting Aurora?" Lucas asked.

" No. I'll make the presentation now. Many things need to be prepared. I didn't think they will come this soon."

" No need to do all these alone. We will help you." Charlie said.

" Yes Aurora. I can help with the presentation." Harry said.

" It's really not needed." Aurora said chuckling.

" Either you let us help or you are not going." Charlie said stubbornly.

Others chuckled and Aurora sighed.

" Fine. Let's go to office then. We can work all together there."

They went to the office to help Aurora for the client meet. The night passed with them having fun while working together.

*****

Next morning Aurora was getting ready for office. Charlie came to her room. But stopped at the door seeing her in front of the mirror. He leaned on the door folding his arms while staring at her. Aurora felt his stares.

" Why are you standing there?" She asked not looking at him.

" Just watching my favorite person in my favorite color. You are looking extra gorgeous today." Charlie said going closer to her.