😈70.😈

In a few seconds her secretary came and knocked.

" That was fast." Charlie said chuckling. Aurora rolled her eyes.

" Come in." A girl came in.

" Martha serve my breakfast." Aurora said while pretending to check a file. She was still holding the phone. Charlie mute and put the call on loudspeaker to give some entertainment to others.

Martha was shocked hearing their bosses order. " W-what ma-m?" she stuttered.

Charlie and others laughed hearing her scared voice.
Aurora looked at her.

" Did I say something lowly? I think I have mentioned breakfast clearly Martha." Aurora said being annoyed.

On the other hand they were enjoying the show.

" But ma-m, you don't eat in office. Wh-at sho-uld I prepare? " She said again stuttering.

Aurora kept looking at her. She was right. She never had breakfast in office.

" A sandwich and orange juice." Aurora said sighing.

" What k-ind of s-and-wich ma-m?" Martha was trembling in fear as she was asking this much questions to her boss.

On the other hand they were out of breath for laughing continuously.
Aurora glared at Martha this time.

" Are you testing my patience now? What do you even mean by that?" Aurora said with rage.

" Sorry mam. I'll come back soon." saying that Martha hurriedly went out of the room not wanting to see her rage.
Aurora was now more annoyed.

" Happy now?" she asked angrily.

" More than happy Princess." Charlie said unmuting the call.

" I'm cutting the call then." Aurora said.

" No no. Wait until she comes back with your food. I want to make sure you have eaten."

" Charlie don't make me kill you after returning home." Aurora said with gritted teeth. The call was still on speaker.

" I'll be glad to die in your hands love." Charlie said to tease her more.
Aurora was losing her patience now. But she didn't shout at him. Everyone was shocked at that.

" Listen princess. Tell your secretary to serve you breakfast every morning when you will be in office like this. Okay?" Charlie said with a sweet voice.

" I'm not doing that." Aurora hissed.

" You definitely will love or else you know I'll." Charlie said teasing. Then he heard the knock.

" Tell her okay? Or I'll call after you cut the call." Charlie said smirking. Aurora closed her eyes to control herself.

" Come in." She said.

Martha came in with a tray of food. She put that on table.

" Anything else mam?"

Aurora sighed. " Remember to serve me breakfast every time I'm in office in the morning." She said.

" Don't I have to know you have eaten or not?" Martha asked being amused.

They chuckled hearing her amused voice.

Aurora glared again. " Do as I say. Now go back to work." She hissed.

" Yeah mam!" She sacredly said and went out.

" Can I cut the call now?" Aurora asked trying to control herself.

" Oh no no! Drink the juice and take a bite of the sandwich."