😈92.😈

Aurora this time started crying loudly.

" What happened baby?" Charlie asked with concern.

" You don't love me!" She shouted while hitting his chest with her fist.

" No no! I love you. Really." He said.

" Then fuck me now!" Aurora blurted out. Everyone in the choked on air hearing that.

" What?" He asked not believing her words.

Aurora started laughing this time.
" How old are you? Don't even understand what fucking is? I said have sex with me!" Aurora shouted again holding Charlies collar.

" She is out of control. God knows how long she will be like this." Harry said with concern.

" You shut up! Don't talk between us." Aurora scolded him. Harry got quiet seeing her glare.

" Pass me my jacket Harry." Charlie said sighing. Harry gave him hurriedly. Charlie covered him and Aurora properly with the jacket. He slowly unbuttoned his shirt and pulled Aurora closer.

" Ummm..cold! Feels nice." Aurora mumble and hugged Charlie putting her hands inside his shirt. Charlie felt how hot her body was. He felt bad for her. How much pain she was going through.

Aurora looked at him with glistening doe eyes. He never witnessed this side of her. He was feeling something inside him but he had to control himself.

" Anything wrong baby?" Charlie mumbled.

" Want you more closer." She whispered. Charlie felt his heart breaking seeing her desperate voice.

" You want something more?" Charlie asked with a small smile.

" Kisses." She mumbled while looking at him like a puppy. Charlie got hard at the scene. He gulped thinking Aurora would feel his hardness anytime for their position. His fear came true. Aurora felt the hardness and started humping slowly.

"mmmhh" She moaned lowly. Charlie hurriedly put her face on his neck and looked beside him. He saw Sofia and Harry dozing off due to their tiredness. He sighed thinking no one heard her moan.

" Princess you can't do that." Charlie whispered holding her waist tightly so that she couldn't move. Aurora looked at him pouting.

" I want to. You are hard. I want that hardness inside me. My inside feels empty." She said with an innocent face.

Charlie got turned on hearing those dirty words with such innocent reaction.

" But baby we are not in that position to do something like this." Charlie tried to talk to her to divert her mind.

" Why? Don't you want me?" Aurora asked while tears rolled down from her eyes.

" I do pretty." Charlie said wiping the tear from her cheek.

Aurora again started humping over his crotch area and put her face on his neck. Charlie bit his lip hardly to control himself not to groan. Auroras moans were like music to his ears. He was controlling not to take her right then and there.

" Open you zip. I want to ride you." Aurora mumbled this time. She was about to put her hand on his zipper but Charlie hurriedly hold her.

" No no Princess. It's not the right place." He said panicking.

" Why not?" Aurora said whining.

" Look there are people around us. It will be awkward for them."

" But I want you now. I want to feel your body without any clothes. I want you to fuck me again again. Please daddy." Aurora whispered near his ear sensually.