😈28.😈

Aurora went inside her room and locked the door. Thinking it was a good chance Austin took out his gun and pointed at Aurora. Aurora turned around and found herself at gun point.

Aurora didn't even feel bothered. She kept looking at Austin. Austin thought Aurora was too stunned to speak.

"Well, Are you feeling betrayed Venom?"

Aurora didn't reply. She was searching for a comeback.

"Too stunned to speak huh? Well I thought you are smart. But so sad that I'm smarter than you. You didn't even get a single information about me right? Because the chip you put in the watch was already found out by me."

Aurora looked at him pretending to be surprised.

"What? Shocked? I knew it. I knew a girl can never be that smart. But here you are. People fear you unnecessarily."

Aurora raised one of her brows hearing that. "You think so? You think you can get out of my mansion after killing me?" Aurora asked calmly.

"Look you are still trying to be cool huh? I don't care if I die today. The most important thing is you will be killed by me."

Aurora started laughing. Austin was confused. "I am amused seeing your audacity Austin. Do you think I'm in this world and people fear me just because I'm the heir of UNDOCILE?"

"What do you mean? You are trying to confuse me right? You can't. I'll kill you today."

" How much the Pluto has offered you Austin?"

Austin felt shocked. He kept looking at Aurora. "How.." He couldn't complete the sentence and Aurora started laughing again. She started coming towards Austin.

"I'll shoot Venom. Don't think I'm afraid of you. Stay in that spot or I'll shoot."

Aurora kept coming towards him. When he was about to press the trigger Aurora kicked him oh his stomach and he stumbled over the bed. The gun fell from his hand.

Before he could take the gun again Aurora started beating him. Finding no way he started fighting back. But he was failing miserably.

When they were fighting the door of a small room attached with Auroras room broke and some dust went inside Auroras nose. She was almost out of breath. But she didn't show it in front of Austin. She kept fighting. Finding no other way Austin pushed Aurora aside. Aurora stumbled back because her head was spinning because of the lack of breath she was taking.

Austin opened the door and ran outside. Aurora ran after him before taking her gun from drawer. Austin came downstairs. Antonia, Sofia and the boys were standing there because of the sound coming from upstairs.

Austin looked at them. He knew he would not be able to get out of the mansion easily. So he was thinking of ways how to escape. He got an idea. He looked at the people standing there. He found a boy closer. He grabbed him, took a vase from near, broke it and hold it infront of that boys throat.

It was Harry. Everyone was shocked. Aurora came down soon and saw the seen. Charlie looked at Aurora and felt something was wrong.

"Venom, let me go. Or else I'll cut down his throat right now." Everyone gasped hearing that.

"Venom please do something. Harry is in danger." Leo said with fear.

Aurora tried to keep her calm. She can't let Harry get hurt. But what should she do. She looked at Antonia and signal her to come closer to Harry silently. Then she looked back at Austin.