😈110.😈

They reached Zaffino mansion. Aurora dozed off during the drive. Charlie took her in his arms wrapping her legs around him. The guards their gawked at the scene.

" Park the car and give the keys back inside the mansion." He ordered whispering not to disturb the sleeping beauty in his arms and went inside. Mr. and Mrs. Zaffino were waiting eagerly for them. They ran towards them hurriedly.

" Slow slow!" Charlie told his parents.

" What happened to her? Is she sick?" Mr. Zaffino asked.

" No she is just sleeping." Charlie said securing her properly with his hands.

" Are you guys injured?" Mrs. Zaffino asked.

" She is. She saved me from the blast effect and got hurt." Charlie said sighing.

Auroras woke up hearing voices. She looked at Charlie with sleepy eyes.

" Want to stay on your lap." She mumbled in sleepy voice.

Mr. and Mrs. Zaffino chuckled hearing that. That's when she came into sense and looked behind only to find Charlies parents standing and controlling their laugh. She looked at Charlie with red face while glaring.

Charlie started laughing too.

" Put me down you idiot! Why didn't you tell me we have reached?" She said hitting him on his chest. She wiggled out of his hold and stood beside Charlie with a red face.

" No problem Princess. They already know I'm your man remember? Likewise there is no problem if they know my lap is your throne ." Charlie said smirking.

Mr. and Mrs. Zaffino smirked too. Aurora looked at them being embarrassed by their son.

" Will you shut up?" She said with gritted teeths. But Charlie kept laughing.

" Mumma! Tell him to stop!" Aurora said pouting while hugging Mrs. Zaffino.

" You brat! Don't tease my beautiful daughter!" Mrs. Zaffino said scolding Charlie.

" Who else will tease her except her man honey?" Mr. Zaffino said this time teasing.

" Uncle! You too?" Aurora said grumbling.

" Enough teasing. I have prepared soup for all of us. Let's eat. You guys can fresh up later. You haven't eaten anything whole day I'm sure." Mrs. Zaffino said.

" I'm not hungry." Aurora mumbled.

" Me neither." Charlie said shrugging.

" Well how will you get hungry if you two eat each other right?" Mrs. Zaffino said scoffing.

Aurora and Charlie both choked hearing that. Both of them became embarrassed this time.

" What are you saying mom?" Charlie said awkwardly chuckling.

" We were in your age too and we can also see the marks on both of you." Mr. Zaffino said rolling his eyes.

Aurora hurriedly went behind Charlie being shy this time.

" Can't help. She is impossible to resist you know?" Charlie said smiling shamelessly. Aurora hit him from back and his parents became surprised seeing their shameless son.

" Enough of your shamelessness. Now come and eat." Mrs. Zaffino said in a scolding voice and went to the dining table. Her husband followed her chuckling.

" You are too shameless." Aurora said glaring at him.

" Why will I be ashamed of marking my girl?" Charlie asked being confused.