😈86.😈

Aurora was working in her office. The important shipment is reaching today and she can't go to fetch it.
She called Robert. He received the call in just one ring.

" Yes Venom."

" Are you guys ready?"

" Yes."

" Receive the shipments and safely keep it in the hideout."

" Sure Venom."

"Be careful on your way. I don't know why Richard is so quiet now so you have to be way more careful than usual."

" Okay Venom."

" Remember one thing Robert. Shipments are not more important than your lives. If you feel any doubt just leave them and come back safely with others."

Robert smiled. " We'll be fine Venom. Keep your faith in us. You have always protected us from everything and we know we are important for you."

Aurora sighed. " I'm glad you know that. Keep informing me. I'll try to visit in the evening."

" Sure Venom."

" All the best to you and your team."

" Thank you Venom."

Aurora cut the call. She was feeling unusual. Is it a good decision to send them? Or should she go?

She called another person. " Venom speaking."

" Good morning Venom." He said.

" Good morning officer. Has everything arrived?" It was that new officer.

" Yes mam. Safe and sound. Do you want to check it?"

" Send the machines to the location I'm sending. My men will be there to receive those. I'll check the other things later."

" Sure Venom."

" Thanks for your help Officer. I'm really grateful."

" We'll be glad to help you in situations like this mam. We should return some favor too. Don't hesitate to come to me for any kind of help."

"Sure officer. Have a nice day." Saying that Aurora cut the call. She sighed lowly.

Antonia knocked on the door.

" Come in."

" Breakfast is ready." Antonia said coming inside.

" I'm coming. You can go ahead."

" Dad has messaged me about his departure. Is everything okay?"

" Grandpa is in the hospital." Aurora said this time looking Antonia.

Antonia sat in front of Aurora. " Is it serious?"

Aurora looked at Antonia properly and found marks on her neck.

" He said not to worry. I hope everything is fine." Aurora said suppressing her smile.

" We should visit them after all of this commotion." Antonia said sighing.

" Yeah. I have think that too. What about you? Are you okay?" Aurora asked.

" Me? What will happen to me?"

" Allergic reaction? Or a big mosquito has bit you? Which one?" Aurora said pointing at Antonia's neck.

Antonia hurriedly put her hand there and started laughing awkwardly.

"Looks like everything is fine now." Aurora said smiling softly.

" Yeah. Finally we have confessed to each other." Antonia said showing the wristband Lucas gave her.