😈79.😈

" Sir the sponsor is Mariano group. Ms. Mariano has personally invited you to the fair as a main guest. It's also mentioned that she will be present there too."

" What? Ms. Mariano? You mean Venom?" Nicolai asked.

" Yes sir. I think she has some reason for it. She wants to meet you probably."

" Then she has to come to Russia cause there is no way Nick is flying to Italy just to meet her." Mr. Balakirev said.

" So should I inform them that we are not joining?" The secretary asked.

" No. Inform them that I'll attend it and remember to mention to give me full security or else I'm not going. I want security from UNDOCILE." Nicolai said.

His secretary bowed and left the place.

" Are you out of your mind Nick?" Mr. Balakirev asked not believing what his son just did.

" No dad. I want to meet her. I know she has a motive and I want to know if it's helpful for me or not. I'm sure that she is not harmful for me as long as I'm not harming her. Don't worry dad."

" But.."

" Honey, let him go. Maybe he can find out any alternate ideas there? He has asked for safety and you have to admit that UNDOCILE will give him more safety then any other mafia group." Mrs. Balakirev said.

" Okay. But be safe Nick." Mr. Balakirev said sighing.

Nicolai nodded.

" I'm coming Venom. Now we will get to know each other. Let's see what the most dangerous mafia heir looks like and how sharp she is." Nicolai thought and smirked.

******

It was early night already. The heirs and Antonia were waiting for Aurora and Mr. Mariano. They have decorated everything and ask the guard to call as soon as their car enter the main gate. They even told the maids to warm up the food after they cut the cake.

Guard called as soon as the car enter the premises.

" Guys they have returned." Antonia said excitedly.

" Leon, turn off the lights. Fast." Sofia shouted and Leon hurriedly turned of the lights.

They stood in the dark. They were both excited and afraid about Auroras reaction on the birthday surprise.

Aurora and Mr. Mariano got out of the car.

" Why is it so dark dad?" Aurora asked being confused.

" Don't know dear." Mr. Mariano replied with a confused voice too.

" What if they were attacked.." Saying that Aurora ran inside. She won't be able to forgive herself if that's the case. She will hate her birthday if that happens.

" Slow down angel or else you will fall." Mr. Mariano said following his daughter.

Aurora came inside the mansion.

" Antonia? Charlie? Where are you guys?" Aurora shouted but no one replied. She became more tensed.

" Sofia? Harry? Leo? Lucas?" She again screamed. Suddenly the lights were turned on. She closed her eyes for sudden brightness.

" Happy birthday to you.. happy birthday sweetheart. Happy birthday to you." The heirs, Antonia, the maids and group members wished her.

Aurora kept looking at them not being able to process everything. She was still in trauma thinking she couldn't protect the heirs.

They became afraid that Aurora didn't like the surprise. Mr. Mariano came and put his hand on Auroras shoulder. She looked at her father.

" Look angel, they have prepared a surprise birthday party for you." He said smiling slightly.