😈73.😈

"Then when he is coming?" Sofia asked.

" This weekend." Aurora said.

"Can I join it?" Sofia asked excitedly.

"Don't even think about it." Leo said glaring at her. Sofia pouted and whined.

" I want to join it." Charlie said.

"I didn't even mention if it's a private meeting or not. Here you all want to join me just to see him." Aurora said rolling her eyes.

Everyone became shocked thinking Aurora was meeting him privately. Charlie felt more heartbroken. Aurora chuckled seeing their reactions.
"Close your mouth. Dad will go with me if he wants. Charlie and Harry will also join."

Antonia was about to say something but Auroras glare stopped her. Aurora indicated Lucas. Antonia sighed knowing Lucas would be more angry if she took part in these before getting well.

"Well I'm done here. Leo and Lucas you both should take some rest. We will go in the afternoon. The event place is quite far from our mansion. So it will take time. Be prepare for everything." Aurora said getting up from her chair.

"Okay." Leo and Lucas replied.

"Antonia make sure to hand them their outfits. Okay?" Aurora asked.

"Sure." Antonia replied.

Aurora then went towards library. She needs to study for the upcoming final exam too. Everyone complete their breakfast and went back to do their own work.

*****

It was noon. Everyone was in their own room. Aurora saw Charlies mood was off even in lunch time. Was he missing his mom that much? She felt bad for him. So she thought of going to his room. She knocked on his door before going inside. But no one responded. She furrowed her brows. She opened the door little and found Charlie sitting on a couch in the balcony. She went near him and sat beside him. Charlie became shocked realizing it was Aurora. But he didn't say anything.

" Mood off?" Aurora asked after sometime.

" No. I'm fine." Charlie said not looking at her.

" Are you sure?" Aurora asked. Charlie looked at her. He again get lost in her beauty. Is she getting more beautiful day by day? He kept looking without saying anything. Aurora felt flustered at his staring. She broke the eye contact. Charlie felt sad again.

" Is mom dad doing okay?" Charlie asked looking in front of him.

" They are fine. Your home is nice and cozy. Why do you live in the apartment then?" Aurora asked.

" I used to return late and drunk that's why. But this time, after going back, I'll stay with them. I don't want to stay away anymore." Charlie said sighing.

" Are you upset that I went to visit them?" Aurora asked.

" Do you think I'm selfish too?" Charlie asked chuckling sadly.

Aurora somehow felt sad at his words. What happened to the jolly boy she knew? She didn't like this upset side of him.

" Take it." Aurora handed Charlie his phone.

" Is it okay?" Charlie asked taking the phone.

" Yeah. They know your location so they won't try to track but remember not to talk about our plans or any internal issues okay? Antonia will give others back too."

Charlie nodded.

" Charlie." Aurora called.

Charlie looked at her again.
" Everything will be fine soon okay? Don't worry. I won't let anything happen to any of you. Not even your parents. Trust me okay?" Aurora said holding Charlies face in her hand. Charlie closed his eyes feeling the warmth of her hand.