😈53.😈

Sofia sat down on a near couch to hear what Mr. Mariano was going to say.

" He had fear in his eyes today. It's not something a boyfriend would have for her girlfriends father. It's something else."

" Uncle I request you to search about him more. What if he is a psychopath? Or serial killer? Or a abusive person? I don't want my best friend to suffer in the long run uncle."

Mr. Mariano chuckled hearing Sofia's concern. " Okay dear. I'll search about him again. This time I'll search myself. Just keep an eye on him for me. Make sure that my angel doesn't get hurt for him or from him."

" I'll do as far as I can do uncle. But make it soon. It will seem as a normal happy relationship and Aurora is happy too I know but I couldn't help worrying. I was not worried at first but when he ghosted Aurora, seeing that vulnerable situation of my bestie I couldn't help thinking that does he even have any feelings for her? How can someone mentally torture their lover this much? I want her to be the happiest girl in the world uncle cause she deserves the best. If Ryan even has one single red flag that will hurt her then make sure to remove him from her life."

Mr. Mariano smiled hearing the words. " When did you grow up this much Sofia? You will grow up as a fine mature woman I'm sure. I'm so proud of you my child." He said smiling.

Sofia smiled too. " Thank you uncle. You continue your work. See you in the morning. Good night."

" Good night dear."

Sofia got out of the room. Mr. Marianos face became hard this time.

" He has tortured my little girl this much?? My sweet little angel didn't even tell me about her misery. Oh God! Why did you put me in such situation!" He said frustratedly.

Then he called someone. After one ring the other side picked up the call like he knew the Emperor would call him this late.

" Yes Emperor."

" Andrew where are you now?" Mr. Mariano said coldly.

" In the base Emperor."

" I need you to give me every information about a boy in details."

" Anything you want Sir. What is the name?"

" No. Name won't do. I'll send you a picture. Search the whole underworld and outer world and find me every details about him."

" Emperor isn't he young masters boyfriend?" Andrew asked looking at the picture.

" Yes. He seems unusual to me. How much time do you need?"

" I can't exactly say Emperor. If he belongs to a mafia there is a chance that his group has given a fake profile and hid the actual one. I'll try my best."

" Do it as fast as possible. I don't want any risk around my daughter. She won't hear me out without proof. If you find anything bad then inform me at the exact time."

" Sure Emperor."

Mr. Mariano cut the call.

" If I find out that you are from mafia and you are here to harm my daughter Ryan, I'll cut you into pieces and fed them to street dogs." Mr. Mariano told himself and again started doing his work.

******

Ryan would get panic attack anytime. He had met the Emperor of UNDOCILE and he knew that the Emperor had felt him unusual. He controlled himself not to freak out and called Mr. Gallo.

" What is it this time?" Mr. Gallo said with a neutral voice.

" The Emperor is back. Today I have met him. I'm sure he has felt something unusual."